A Real Christmas

................................................
Helloooo!
So I did say that when I was back, I would really update a lot, didn't I? So here is a next chapter for you!

I just wanted to say thank you guys for all the comments and reads and votes, you are all so nice and supportive and I am so grateful for you guys. So thank you!

And this chapter is about Christmas.. Well, at least a part of it. I tried my best to make it realistic according to Canadian Christmas, however it was really difficult. I tried to make it revolve around what a Canadian reader said to me, as when I reseached so many different things showed up. Also, I had no clue how to make my mind up, as Shawn's Christmas maybe is different from this one, as his mother is English and his dad Portugues (POR-TU-GAL!), and maybe it is a mixture of these two. I know about Portuguese Christmas, however even I didn't have a true Portuguese Christmas because of Brazillian influences, so yeah... I hope this is more a less how it goes! (Christmas doesn't really start until next chapter but anyways you'll see)

I hope you enjoy! :)
Xx,
Sara
................................................
Sadie's POV:
"Wake up you lazy people!" Is the first thing I hear, the shouting jerking me awake. I make my best to open my eyes wide open but it was difficult, too strong pale light pouring into the room from outside through the window. I look at the bottom of the bed and see Aaliyah standing right there with her hands on her hips, while Shawn is groaning beside me, just as sleepy as I am.

"Just let us sleep Aaliyah." Shawn complains, tightening his arms that were wrapped around me and hiding his face on my neck. Suddenly my sleepiness hits me hard again, and I can't lift the weight that pushes down on my eyelids and make them close. I am close to falling asleep again when I feel the covers being taken from us. The cold makes me more awake, and this time the one who groans is me.

"What the hell did you stay doing up until late yesterday night?" Aaliyah asks, but then she quickly takes her question back. "You know what, I don't want to know. Just know that I'll be waiting for you two, or at least just Sadie downstairs. And if you don't come be sure that I will be back."

"Why 'at least just Sadie'?" Shawn asks as she walks towards the door.

"Because she's cool and I want her company. Truth is I am only calling you too because I know that where you go it is likely that she will go too, sooo..." And she disappears from the room.

I chuckle lightly at Aaliyah's answer and turn to Shawn, who still isn't quite awake. "See? You are so amazing that even my sister perfers you than her own brother." I roll my eyes at him, shaking my head.

Shawn takes a deep breath and groans once again, still not budging. "I am so comfy right now, I don't wanna leave." He complains.

"Come on Sleeping Beauty, your sister is waiting for us."

"Hey, that's your nickname! And she's waiting for you."

"Well then go back to sleep. But I'm going." I say pulling out of his embrace, and leaving the bed.

"Noooooo!" Shawn insists, wrapping his arms around my waist once again and pulling me back to the bed. I laugh at this as he hugs me like I believe he used to do to Leo and smiles satisfied, his arms wrapped around me in a way I can't escape. "Goodnight!" Shawn announces, closing his eyes once again in an attempt to go back to sleep.

I am nearly falling asleep one more time when Aaliyah's head appears behind the door. "Ok people I tried being nice, but apparently you are wanting the harsher treatment. If you don't get your butts out off that bed in the next minute, I will drag you out of the bed myself."