1. Chapter 10

Queenie had so graciously volunteered to sneak them out of the building, leaving everyone, excluding herself of course, inside of the briefcase. While she was 'working her magic,' the group inside began recovering from the experience.

(Name) handed Newt the Swooping Evil, and was currently trying to pull Pickett out of her coat sleeve. "Pickett, I'm free! Why are you being so-" she tried to get him off her arm, but he crawled up onto her shoulder, "clingy!" Newt chuckled at her, and easily plucked the creature from her shoulder. He then moved to check on the rest of his family. Tina cleared her throat.

"So... you're a... 'muggle', then," Tina said, using Newt and (Name)'s terminology.

"Actually, I'm not entirely a muggle. My parents are both magic, I just... missed out, I suppose," (Name) sighed. Tina went wide-eyed, almost fully understanding how she was allowed to know about the wizarding world for so long; if she was obliviated, she would not only forget Newt, she would forget her entire life.

"You're a squib," Tina announced.

"Yes. I suppose that is what I am." Tina looked at her sorrowfully, sympathising with the concept of being surrounded by magic, but not being so herself. "I mean, it's not as terrible as you think, really. My parents are very understanding, and they wanted me to enjoy myself, so they thought I'd be safer traveling with Newt than on my own. They could care less that he was getting himself into trouble occasionally; they're just happy that I'm happy... which is something I understand isn't something all parents usually think." Tina nodded her head in agreement, knowing too well that this was the case. She opened her mouth to respond, but a soft knock on the hatch of the shed beat her to it. (Name) got up and climbed the ladder, poking her head out of the small door. "Well, come on then! What's the matter, Queenie?"

"I think I have an idea of someone who might know where your..." Queenie pressed for the name of the missing creature.

"Demiguise..."

"Yes! That, is," Queenie finished. (Name) squealed and ushered her inside. Queenie shook her head. "We are already here," Tina paled at her words, knowing who they were taken to see.

"Uh oh. Alright, well, I'll go get the boys..." Tina said, reluctantly. (Name) pulled herself out of the case and looked at the scene around her. A pair of tall buildings stood adjacent to one another, with an alleyway between them.

"We will have to get a little... glamoured up," Queenie said, gesturing to (Name)'s coat-trouser combo. "Do you mind if I-"

"Of course not! I know you'll make me look fab," (Name) interrupted. Queenie grinned and looked at the group emerging behind her. Newt had picked up his case and was returning to his usual spot next to (Name). Queenie walked down some steps to their right, leading to an entryway. Tina joined her and the sisters looked at each other before swiftly getting their wands out. Simultaneously, they flicked their wands, and more revealing and stylish clothes took shape upon their forms. Queenie turned to (Name) and flicked her wand similarly to before. A silken red dress replaced her clothes, and a pair of black Charlestons appeared in front of her face, quickly dropping before being caught by Newt.

"Put those on, it'll match with the dress better than those booties ya got on now," Queenie winked, and looked at Newt, who had gone beetroot. He had found the window above them to be quite interesting. (Name) quickly put on the heels, threw her boots in Newt's case, and straightened herself, pulling up the neckline slightly. She turned to Newt and looked at him quizzically, before reaching to straighten his tie. He flinched at the contact, but relaxed when he noticed what she was doing. (Name) finished her task, gave him a grin, and turned back to Queenie.