CHAPTER 20: Meet the Hill

To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to be accept yourself.

--'-'''-''''---------------------------------''-''-------------------------------------------------------------

Una / Lulu ( Point of View )

--
---
----
---
Mom , Dad, Gramps, Granda Ma see you soon. Love you guys . Each one of them I gave them kiss and hug.

Zero, Jasper take care of your little sister and your niece and nephew okay!

Yes Mother we will, don't worry me and Jasper will take good care of them and mom don't forget there two idot thier well also take care of them. Zero said to his mother.

Hey! We are not idiots duh!. the twins shouted with poker face.

All of them laugh even the kids..

They already know uncles both of your not idot.. hhehehe the triplest said with thier huge smile.

Okay kids stop , say goodbye to your grandmamas and your grand dads. I said to my kids the triplets.

Bye Grand Ma, Grampa, Mamita , papi! My kids saying good bye to thier Grand Parents. They gave hug and kisses them.

Bye Bye! Our little Munchkins take care okay! Don't gave your mommy head ache okay!

( Una / Lulu outfit)

We cross the portal of our world to go the human and supernatural world, after 1 hour we already arrive of Dark Howling Pack territory. I saw the Alpha Ken and Luna Anna standing out of pack house waiting for us arrived.

We out of car slowly so that my cute adrorable babies will not woke up.

Welcom to Dark Howling Pack! I am Ken Hill Alpha of Dark Howling Pack this my Luna Anna Hill , this my son Jason Hill, this JAmes Groove my soon to be beta. and his third command Adam Guter.

Nice meeting you Alpha Ken and Luna Anna

Im Una this my two older brother Zander and Jasper , this two are my two bestfriend Nicohol and Nicolas.

Where your babies? I though you bring with your children? the Luna Ask to her

My baibies still in the car sleeping. Alpha and Luna we have to go now.

Okay my child! please come to the pack house this evening we have small welcoming party all of you. please come the Luna said to her

Of course Luna Anna we will defently go. what time the party?

Please just call me An and 6:30 wear any your comfortable cloths. okay See you in the party.

okay An see you later! we said good bye and then we drive thru our new home.. so when we arrived in our new home ... The house are so beautiful its my dream house when I was young.