Pregnant.

"It's been two weeks!" Queenie exclaimed to you from across the room. You hadn't even said a word after greeting her. She was waving her wand around, hanging up clothes in her dresser. Tina was sitting in the living room, reading a book and sipping hot cocoa. Newt and yourself were on your vacation back to New York to deliver books to Jacob, Queenie, and Tina when you finally took a pregnancy test after two weeks of speculating.

"You're officially pregnant!" She continued. Her smile dropped, however, when she read that you hadn't told Newt yet.

"Oh, honey, you haven't told him yet-" She was abruptly cut off buy a minor outburst of frustration from you. You were glad Newt told you to go along without him to their apartment so you could speak with Queenie and Tina before he arrived, but she wasn't exactly making that easy.

"Queenie, please, could we have a conversation as opposed to you just reading my mind? I'm terribly sorry, love, but you're making it just a smidgen difficult for me to converse with you." You tried very hard not to sound strident as you said this; you didn't want to hurt Queenie because you knew sometimes her power was uncontrollable.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead, honey." She waited for you to speak.

"Thank you, um...I haven't told him...well, I haven't told him mainly because I don't want him to stress...and secondly because I'm afraid he doesn't want a human baby," You lowered your head and looked down at your shoes. Just as you did this, you heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the apartment. Queenie gasped with delight.

"Oh, Y/N, he's coming up those stairs and I can tell you right now that he wants a baby more than anything in the world," She began. You looked up at her, your face expressionless. "Especially with you,"

There was a gentle, yet excited knock at the door.

"It's open!" Tina shouted, looking up from her book.

"He's excited to see you," Queenie teased, nudging your side. Even after two years of being together, you and Newt still got nervous around each other, and still wanted to be with each other every second of every day. You blushed and turned toward the door. He bursted through the wooden door, looking as happy as ever. With suitcase in his hand, and coat around his back, he looked at Tina.

"Greetings, Tina, pleasure to see you," He nodded towards her and looked around for whom he really desired to see. His face lit up with pure joy as he met eyes with you.

"Ah, love," he started towards you rather quickly, setting his suitcase in the middle of the floor in the living room. With every sense of the phrase, he wrapped his arms around you and engulfed you into his chest with all he had. His body was warm, but his hands and face were cold.

"I got here as quickly as I could," He whispered in your ear, which warmed you up inside and out. He looked up to face Queenie.

"Hello, there, Queenie," He said in a soft and gentle voice.

"Hi, honey. Are you hungry?" You felt your stomach rumble as she mentioned hungry. Newt pulled away and looked down at you.

"I'm not too terribly starving, but I think my Y/N, here, is," He joked, putting a hand on your stomach for a moment before he pressed your head against his chest again. Queenie smiled, for she knew why you were suddenly so hungry. Queenie didn't bother asking what you wanted, because she already knew. Once you smelt the apple pie, the frozen custard, the fried pickles, and the stuffing, your stomach rumbled once again. Everything was ready in under five minutes, and the table was already set before you, Newt, Queenie, and Tina could sit down.