Trying to hide from You

Thanks to all who support this story in the recent update! your all so great that's why you deserved a new update ;))

------------------------------

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
to let you know

This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

"Oh my gosh your voice is so beautiful kiersten" kaycee said, I smile a little because of her compliment and I turn off the radio as I pull the car.

"thanks kayce" I mumbled as I get out of the car.

"Oh, baby girl's too shy to be complimented" Kaycee cooed.

I ignored her and i made my way to the school's hallway, It's been one month since I moved in the human world and so far kaycee is the one that I'm close to, because we're also neighbors and blah, long story short kaycee is my bestfriend so far.

"Hey kiersten, i heard there's a new transfer student here, and I heard that.."

she leaned in closer and whispers.

"he's a hottie" she said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"ew, your disgusting kayce, don't come near me" i said bluntly as I stuffed my locker.

 "your a creep you know that, I prefer a werewolf bestfriend more than you"  idiot. your talking to one right now.

oh, have I ever mentioned that kaycee is a huge fan of werewolf?  well now you know.

"oh, what do you think that the next chapter in my story in wattpad should be? do you think it's best if I make trenton confess to emma? or make emma friend zoned trenton? argh, help me please, I'm in my writers block this days, and my fans are going crazy!!"

"you don't have fans, it's only me who read your crappy story"

kaycee frown but I ignore her and march towards the classroom, I could feel someone's watching me but i shrugged it off and gets inside my classroom, to be honest school is really not in my plan when I arrived here, all i wanted was to be a singer with a fame, but mom said that she wanted me to not to shrugged off my studies, because of the future and blah, and you wonder why I'm not that popular yet? Let's say that I'm still in my stage of warming up and waiting for the right time to come.

the first period flows extremely boring, but I've got this weird, tingling sensation all over my body, i feel like I'm in love so badly? I don't know but today is the weirdest day of all my days, my heart is beating like crazy, like a drums, making a rock and classic tone, like a samba music, I couldn't help but nod my head upside down because of the rhythm, and the tappings of the ballpen and mumbling of my classmates, it's like a rap jazz kind of music, if you know what I mean.

But hey, why am I composing, and on top of that, my heart!!! why do i feel like a love-sick puppy, I don't even have a crush on someone or fan-girling, but hell, I feel like one of those right now.

then there goes this feeling of some eyes watching me, I just plugged my earphones and play royal by lorde and sing softly as the music starts.

RING!!! the lunch bell rang, and i swiftly grabbed my things and run towards the door, my butt aches for I think for the past five hours I'm not use in sitting my ass in the chair for the whole day, and it amused me how the humans endure it.