Chapter 74 (Last Chapter BUT SEQUEL)

3rd Person's POV:

They gathered around the fire.
Held eachother, trying to cherish this memory although it brought more pain than it brought happiness.
Everyone was trying to forget the fact that their life is coming to a very critical point the next day.
That they had to say their goodbyes.

People always differ between what is worse, knowing when someone will leave and having to say goodbye
Or having no idea when they're leaving and having them suddenly dissappear before you get the chance.

But these couples wanted to delete goodbye from their dictionary.

Some of them didn't believe in goodbyes, they said it was 'see you soon' or 'till we meet again'

But what they did not know that some of them are seeing their loved ones for the last time, that life did not have a happy ending for them waiting, but an agonizing one.

They tried to keep themselves together as life laughed at them for they were clueless of what was yet to come, for this might be an end of one chapter, yet it's a start of a whole new one, one filled with splattered ink, wriped pages and crumpled ones too.

But having ups and downs is what makes us alive right?

See you in the coming sequels

Please Come Back - Jungkook & Kashish

Because I Need You - Jimin and Lara

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for reading!
Hope you enjoyed book 1!
I hope you read my sequel!
I love you all and thank you soo much for supporting me throughout my entire book.