chapter 2

Aiden pov :

I arrived home at 6 p.m it was really late.  When I saw an unknown car in the doorway I felt my hands shaking as my breaths became faster . . . maybe we had guests. I tried to calm myself even though I knew that it was our pack alpha's car. I entered the house while taking careful steps, if no one could hear me I could run upstairs and lock myself in my room but reality hit me hard, the stairs were in the living room and the door was shut violently by the wind ... I should have gone far away from here instead of coming back, act like nothing happened, start my life over again . . . forget about my family and my so-called pack. 

I entered the living room and here they were: my parents, Klaus and his father. My dad looked at me with disappointment and my mom started to cry as soon as she saw my face as if she cared about what will happen to me. Klaus looked at me like he wanted to rip me apart and his father gave me a soft smile. On the other hand, I was standing there not knowing what to do with myself anymore. 

"Take a seat son, I  think we need to talk about something," my dad said with a calm yet commanding tone. I took a sit far away from everyone, refusing to stand too close to them as if the few meters that were keeping us apart would save me from Klaus if he tried to attack me.  What did they want me for?  I wasn't the one who should be confronted. Klaus was looking at me with a blank expression so I looked away nervously not willing to make him even angrier. 

" Aiden, you know that disrespecting your alpha has consequences," Klaus's father Eric told me. I didn't dare answer  I just kept looking at the floor. " Banish the person who does that is the best thing to do" he continued, my mom began to cry and my father tried to calm her down. So this is the end? I'm going to get banished from this pack? What did I do to deserve this, I was the one who helped a poor girl and I'm going to pay for that ... do they have a little bit of logic. 

" But my son Klaus right here didn't like the idea of losing a member of his pack, so you are going to live with him," he said with a calm voice "You will do everything he tells you in order to become a good pack member and will learn how to talk and respect your alpha ". What did he just say? Did he just say that I'm going live with him? I'm going to be the slave of this bastard? I was going insane, they can't do this to me. I looked at Klaus and he had a grin on his face, I just can't do this it's impossible. 

" I don't think this is a good i-" I was stopped by a slap from my father, I didn't say anything, I was shocked. why does everybody need to be soo rude to me? what did I do to deserve this? I wanted to die right now ... just kill me already. 

" Don't you think that you already said enough Aiden, stop acting like a child," he yelled at me "Be responsible for one once. You are a disgrace". I didn't say anything, I just looked down at my feet ... I thought I was the one who hated them but I think that I was wrong. 

" You are going to go with alpha Klaus and do what he wants you to do, you understand " my mother added. I nodded ... and waited for the order of the alpha. 

I wanted to die so bad ... I wanted to go far away from here. I couldn't believe what my parents did; Weren't they supposed to cry and beg the alpha to let me go ? they just looked at me with such disgust and disbelief ... why do I have to be so useless. I didn't know I was shaking until I was about to fall, alpha Eric grabbed my arm and gave me a smile. I felt so down right now I need to be alone. I need to ponder my shame and my despair in seclusion. I need the sunshine and the paving stones of the streets without companions, without conversation, face to face with myself, with only the music of my heart for company. 

Suddenly I felt someone take my hand harshly and drag me out of the house, it was Klaus. He went to his car opened the door and pushed me inside ... I stayed quiet, I wanted to be alone so bad. Klaus entered the car and began to drive. I asked myself so many questions ... but I had no answers. I felt so alone and little ... how can he be so selfish, he knew that he is the one who did something wrong, at least I hope that he does,  but I was the one who was treated like trash, he was the one who should be punished and feel the shame. This was ridiculous. I wish I could tell how stupid he looked and how pathetic he was acting. The one who was behaving like a child was clearly him.  

It took about twenty minutes to arrive at Klaus's house ... I think I know now why every girl wanted to be with him ... he was rich his house is huge and he lived alone there. we entered the house. Everything was arranged and it made me uncomfortable ... at least it's clean. 

"I  fired the maids since you are here," he said while sitting on the couch. I could sense the amusement in his tone." So tell me Aiden how do you feel ? Not even your parent wanted to help you. I almost felt bad for you at that moment " he kept laughing at my face. He is pathetic, does he thinks that I'm five or something ... I was trying to stay calm, if he wanted to play that game I can do it too. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He can say whatever he wants to me but I was going to ignore him. "Feel grateful, you should be dead " he added. " Consider yourself a slave in this house " he got up and went upstairs pushing me on his way "And by the way, dinner's not ready". I guess I have no choice. 

When I finished cooking, I made a plate for him, placed it on the table, and sat on the couch thinking about my life choices. What do I do now? I can run away and hide somewhere or better act like a human. It would take him one day to find me and kill me this time. I closed my eyes hoping to wake up and find out that all of this was just a dream. 

" Wake up and come eat with me I don't like eating alone," Klaus said waiting for me to wake up. I went to the kitchen and made myself a plate and sat in front of him. The more I look at him the more I realized that this guy could kill me if he wanted to. He was huge and tall about 6 feet 6, with green eyes and brown hair. I understand why the girls want him that bad. But a question still bothered me. 

" why? " I asked all of a sudden. he looked up at me with a questioning look. 

"What do you mean ? " he said and continued to eat. This pissed me off, is he serious or is he playing the dumb one with me. 

" Everyone, who disrespects the alpha should be banished or killed right? but I'm still here " I added looking at him. 

" In this pack, I'm the alpha, I do what I want if I decide to kill you now I can if I want to banish you I can. stop asking stupid questions " he said, " What you did is unforgivable, you have two choices stay here and do what I say or get killed: now choose ." He said looking at me in the eyes. At that moment I lost my mind, I didn't even know right from wrong. I got up and slammed the table with my hands.

"What are you feeling now? satisfied I guess. You know that you are wrong yet you act like a victim " I screamed a him " You act like a child who didn't get what he wanted. You treat people like shit. I helped a fucking girl that you were about to kill for no reason what does that have to do with you " I continued. " You're the one who should be ashamed, you were hitting a girl in front of everyone,  what do you want me to do? Stop saying that you are my alpha cause no alpha would do such disgusting things."

"That's it? nothing else to say ?" he told me with a cold voice, I was going to say something but the words didn't come out ."I can brake you Aiden ...I can fucking brake every part of you, do you understand ? " he got up and began to walk toward me. I didn't realize what I did until
I was pushed violently against the wall ...