14

I might be taking a short break since school is starting in two-three weeks and i have tuition classes from this week onwards so:)

"You will be assigned to another patient." The doctor said and she slammed her fist down before speaking.

"Im sticking with Yoongi. I'm sure I can cure him." She insisted and the doctor rolled his eyes. Their intention was never to get him cured.

"It doesn't matter. From now on you will be assigned to someone else."

"Im not changing my patient. Yoongi wouldnt be happy." She said and the doctor's gripped on the document infront of him tightened.

"Look here. You're new to the hospital. You dont know how things work. Yoongi will never be cured. We never planned to cure him." She froze at the doctor's words. Is this what doctors are really supposed to do?

"His medicines are all tempered with. And thats why he has to eat food from the cafeteria. You're ruining our plan!"

"I cant believe this." She whispered. How sick are these doctors? Why are they certified?

"I'll personally watch over you and make sure you deliver food to him everyday. You will get to stay with him, since he would definitely make a fuss if you were to be replaced. On the last day of the month, we would throw a party and you make sure he gets a red drink. That's what will stop his heartbeat. Do you understand?" The doctor said and she felt the urge to slap him.

"You dont have a choice anyway. With you or not, he'll die in our hands."

"I'll make sure he eat his meals." She glared at the doctor before walking out of his office, slamming the door.

She'll have to find a way to save Yoongi.