Chapter 35:: Its My Job Now...

** mature content **

Lucas POV

Im supposed to be leaving tomorrow and i feel so bad. I really do. That lil argument me and Yn had last week bothers me alot.

Yn: You ready to start packing? You know you leave tomorrow morning *jumps on Lucas smiling*
Lucas: Why are you so happy? *rubbing Yn's thigh*
Yn: I thought about it, even though im going to have a hard time without you. At least i know we won't be broke *giggles*
Lucas: i dont want to leave you and Tootie
Yn: Well, when i have Tootie we will facetime whenever we can.
Lucas: Wait, what do you mean "when i have Tootie"
Yn: Oh. Me, my mommy, and your mommy have agreed that we will take turns having Trinity for week. So when i drop you off at the airport tomorrow i will drop her off at your mom's house.
Lucas: I don't like that idea, but i guess
Yn: Ughh Lucas! BRIGHTEN UP! you are so pressed right now *kissing his forehead*
Lucas: im going to miss you baby *pecks Yn's lips*

Lucas turns Yn over on her back and kisses her lips. Yn starts to add tounge while rubbing through Lucas curls.

Lucas: You ready baby..? *smiling*
Yn: Of course daddy *kisses him*

Lucas begans to kiss Yn again but he starts to make his way down to her neck. From her neck to her chest, from her chest to her stomach, from her stomach to her 🐱. Lucas kisses Yn's 🐱 softly as light moans escape Yn's mouth.  He takes off her panties and began the lick Yn's kitty, as he is licking he begans to slide his finger in Yn's kitty. Lucas flicks Yn's clit while thrusting his fingers in and out Yn.

Yn: *moans* Im about to cum Lucas!
Lucas: Let it out baby *flicking his tounge on Yn's 🐱*
Yn: Ahhhh shit *arching her back*

After Yn camed, Lucas begin to pull out his manhood.

Lucas: You ready? *kissing Yn's neck*

Lucas thrust himself inside Yn slow and deep while Yn grips onto Lucas back.

Yn: faster *light moans*

Lucas goes faster and deeper until they both came.

Lucas: Shit Yn *grunts*

After they both came, Lucas rested his head on Yn's neck.

Lucas: I love you baby *kisses her neck*
Yn: i love you too Lucas *lightly smiling*

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

~the next morning~

4:00 in the morning....

Lucas: Yn baby wake up *shaking Yn*
Yn: No, im sleeping *shifting her body*
Lucas: You have to take me to the airport
Yn: DeeDee can drive
Lucas: *slaps Yn's butt* Get up, NOW!
Yn: Oh my god, i hate you *gets up*

Yn's POV

I totally forgot i had to take Lucas to the airport. If i didn't forget, i wouldnt of been fucking with him because now im sore and it hurts when i sit 😭

Yn: Lucassssss, im hurting
Lucas: Thats what happens when you don't give me any pussy for a long time *brushes his teeth*
Yn: Whatever im getting in the shower *sucks teeth*

45 minutes later...

Yn's POV

(Yn's outfit below)

(Trinity's outfit below)

Yn: DEEDEE! LUCAS! Lucas: We downstairs! Yn: *walking downstairs* Lucas can you go upstairs and get Trinity's diaper bag? Lucas: But you just came from downstairs

Yn: DEEDEE! LUCAS!
Lucas: We downstairs!
Yn: *walking downstairs* Lucas can you go upstairs and get Trinity's diaper bag?
Lucas: But you just came from downstairs.
Yn: Lucas *sucks teeth* im not about to walk back upstairs
Lucas: Oh yeah *winks*
DeeDee: Yall some nasty ass people, i swear. I had to go to sleep blasting music in my ear
Yn: I dont think we were that loud
Lucas: *walking back downstairs* We...? There is no "we", that was YOU Yn *laughing* Daddy was putting it down
Yn: Whatever Lucas *feeding Trinity*

~at the airport~

Lucas: Well baby, I'll see ya later. *kissing Trinity & hugging Yn*
Yn: Bye baby *kissing Lucas*
Lucas: Ayo DeeDee come here real quick
DeeDee: Wassup?
Lucas: Watch over my girl and child, since im not gonna be around for a while and somebody is gonna try some shit.
DeeDee: i gotchu dawg *dapping up Lucas*
Lucas: Alright well, i gotta go. See ya later shawt *kissing Yn one last time*

DeeDee's POV

Well, for these next few months i gotta job to do because Lucas is practically family and i would never want to see Yn or Trinity hurt.