chapter 3

Aiden pov :

"That's it nothing else to say ? " he told me with a cold voice , I was going to say something but the words didn't come out ." I can brake you Aiden ...I can fucking brake every part of you , do you understand ? " he got up and began to walk toward me . I didn't realize what I did until
I was pushed violently against the wall. I looked at him and I froze , he has a blank expression. I need to escape. I tried to run but I was pushed against the wall another time but it was harder than before. He was squeezing my hand soo hard that his nail penetrated my skin and blood began to flow. I screamed and tried to remove his hand but I couldn't .
I was shaking violently as I pushed him with my other hand but he didn't move a bit . Suddenly he grabbed my chin violently and made me look at him . He was smiling at me ... was he enjoying this? Does he enjoy seeing people suffer ? .

"Come on Aiden do something, fight me " he said with a smirk " You are so weak, you make me want to break every bone in your body " he said then he hit me making me roll on floor .
My leg and my hand were hurting me yet I managed to get up , I tried to run but the pain was killing me making me fall on my knees. I had blood all over my hands. It made me wanna vomit ... I heard footsteps coming my way and I knew that it was the end of my life right here ... sometimes I regret the things that I say but now it's too late for that.
Klaus stood in front of me  and hit my bloody hand with his leg making me scream in pain ... I can't hold it anymore I felt soo down , why am I weak ?
Then I felt something cold roll down my cheek , I was crying . And it didn't take long for my crying to transform into sobbing. I couldn't hold back ... I never cried in front of someone before not even my parent . I have never felt like this before ... it's a mixture of shame, fear, and anger.

"L-leave me alone" I screamed " Go away, please just go-" I managed to say . It was silent for long minutes then I heard him go upstairs leaving me like this . I thanked God for that. My hands were covered in blood and my leg was hurting me. But I managed to get up and go to the kitchen where I washed my hands and my face ... I went back to the living room and sat on the couch trying to find a solution to this whole thing . But I was too tired to think so I closed my eyes hoping that tomorrow I will find one . 

I felt someone shaking me , I opened my eyes and saw Klaus... it took me a little while to realise it and when I did ,  I got up really fast forgetting about my injured leg, I hissed as a sharp pain ran through my spine making me fall on the couch . He gave me his hand ... what? He was trying to help me ? I can't believe it, Klaus the alpha helping me. I was afraid of this man after what he did I feared for my life. But I decided to take it , he helped me to get up and guided me to the table , I took a seat . Thinking about how weird this situation was. He sat in front of me, we looked at each other for five long minutes  before  a woman came into the living room put food in front of us then disappeared without a word , it was strange it made me cringe  . I was confused, wasn't I supposed to do everything in this house from now on ?... strange. We ate in silence ... I wasn't hungry at all , I'm still shocked ... I guess .

" You barely eat, I think I know why you are so small," he said while laughing, I looked at him, doesn't he remember what he did, or was he acting like it was nothing ?. After we finished eating he got up and took his backpack and called the maids to clean. I totally forget that I have school too. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

" Where do you think you are going," he said looking at me in the eyes " You can't even stand up, forget about school. You are staying at home ." He added then went out without leaving me a second to answer. 

Staying alone is alright,  having some peace and calm to read a good book and drink a hot coffee was soo good. I was in heaven right now. I was thinking and came to conclusion: if I treat him the way he wants me to he will let me go. Alpha Eric told that I'm going to live with him until I learn how to treat my alpha. I think I found the solution to my problem . And it took me all this time to figure out such an obvious thing . Sometimes I doubt my intelligence . Suddenly I heard a cute meow, I looked around the room and saw a little cat entering from the window it was black and soo tiny. I walked to him very carefully and I took it in my arms he looked at me with his green eyes ... he was soo cute. I went to the kitchen and gave him some food, I think that he was starving cause he ate very fast when he finished I took him in my arm. I'm thinking if Klaus will let me keep it. That idiot is heartless so he may throw it away but I won't allow it . I was heading back to the living room , I walked faster than should forget completely about my leg . I was about a fall when someone caught me  I looked at the person ... it was Klaus. He wasn't looking at me he was staring at the cat in my arm.

"Take it out of here " he said with a commanding voice while letting go of me .

"What? Why? it's mine " I told him getting away from him .

"I hate cats so I don't want one in my house, get it out," he said coldly. Poor little cat I just can't throw it outside. My little heart won't allow it . I looked at him in the eyes and gave him my sweetest face and showed him the cat.

"I'll do anything you want, so please let me keep it-"

"Making deals with the alpha is a bad idea," he told me " since you are determined to have it you will do all my school work  " he continued.

"I thought your father was strict about studies " I sarcastically said

"Then take it out or I'll rip it apart," he said taking the cat from my hands

"I-I'll do just give him back-" I snapped nervously as I grabbed the poon thing. I walked to the living room and continued to read my book happy with my new company.