18 - Epilogue

"You can't look." Jason said as he led me out of the car. I sighed, hearing that sentence for the fortieth time now. I get it, it's a surprise. I felt the concrete underneath me and smelled the air. It didn't give anything away.

"Are we almost there?" I asked my brother, who stopped me.
"Yes. Take your blindfold off." He said and I did. My eyes needed some time to adjust to the light and when they did, I gasped.

"Oh my god." I said when I saw that we stopped in front of Jim's gym. Only now it wasn't called Jim's gym anymore.
"Yes, we picked it out together." Jason said and I saw my boyfriend of six months walking towards me.

"You like it?" Elijah asks, coming to kiss my cheek.
"Like it? I love it." Lilah's was the new name of the gym. It said it in bright red letters. My two favourite boys high fived each other and I smiled.

"But if that's another way to get me into the gym, nice try." I joked, making Elijah laugh.
"As if. You're perfect, baby." He kissed me lovingly and Jason sighed.

"Guys, a peck is okay. But making out in front of me is a little too much." He told us, like always when we kissed in front of him. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go inside." I said and intertwined mine and Elijah's hands. We walked inside together and I saw a bunch of people inside. What was happening?
"Why are all these people here?" I asked Jason, since he managed the place.

I was proud of him and Elijah for finally becoming the good friends I hoped they would become. It took Elijah another two months until he finally proposed his idea to my brother. Jason was more than just eager to work with the famous Prince Charmink.

"They're checking the place out. Most of them are professional fighters or managers of such. Elijah and his manager compromised to at least one fight a week. Just like I wanted it, remember? Every Saturday there will be a fight, a legal one. With Prince Charming doing the honour of introducing this gym with the very first fight." Jason informed me.

"I'm so proud of you guys. It's amazing. I would've never in my dreams imagined it to turn out that well." I said and Elijah pecked my cheek.
"I know, all thanks to you." He said.

"How so?" I asked, making him wink.
"You know I would've never known about your brother's dream. This would not have happened if you weren't so bad at keeping secrets from me." He laughed when I glared at him.

"I can keep secrets. Like the one I decided not to tell you, because you would beat Jason to plump." I said, my nose held high and Jason started coughing next to me. Elijah glared at the both of us.

"Which one?" He asked me and I shook my head.
"Nope, not going to happen." He sighed at that, but before he could interrogate me any further, a voice interrupted us.

"If it isn't the woman of our all lives." Toby joked and I turned around after rolling my eyes. He hugged me and I hugged him back. Stacey smiled at me from next to him and we hugged each other as well.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked and they shrugged, Toby looked around.
"Thought we'd participate on that special day of yours." He smiled and I nodded. Right. He was here for the free food, I sensed.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Stacey looked at us.
"Thanks. If you'll excuse me. I'm taste testing the chicken." Elijah pecked my cheek and left us alone. At least he wasn't ignoring her anymore.

After that night at Elijah's where I found out that Stacey has been with his roommate for quite a while, I forgave her. After she told me the whole reason of her being there, of course. She was basically prostituting herself because of me. If she wasn't a good friend, who was?