Chapter 3 "Love"

MANUFACTURING MR. OR MRS. RIGHT..

1. Create a clear picture in your mind of your perfect partner. These vibrations can attract your imaginary man or woman into your life.
2. Make a relationship collage with pictures of things that are important to you.
3. Be specific when you visualize the environment and your future together.
4. Put it in writing. Make a list of your needs and wants in a satisfying relationship.
5. Place the list where you can see it often. The more time and energy you devote to it, the closer the reality becomes.
6. Focus on the list and verbalize it. Repeat it aloud for even greater impact. There's nothing like the power of the spoken word!

THINK ABOUT ME LOVE SPELL

This is a spell to attract the one you desire, though you must at least talk to them and know their full name.

What you'll need:

Your altar
Red candle
Go outside on a Friday night and set up your alter. Cast a circle and make sure your alter is at the north edge of your circle. Call the Elemental Guardians. It is optional to smudge your circle, I just did it for protection.

Engrave your desired one's name into the candle.

Before you light it, chant this while the candle is bathed in the moon's rays:

Diana, Goddess of love,
I ask that you hear me.
Please let (desired one)
Send love towards me.
So mote it be.

Then, light the candle and say:

May you think about me day and night, (desired one).

Now kiss the candle while it's lit. Stare into the flame and visualize you and the one you love together, in love, for about 30 seconds.

Let the candle burn out completely!

TO ATTRACT A LOVER

There is someone in whom you are very much interested. He or she seems to notice you but makes no move to develop a relationship. This is not a spell to draw that loved one to you, but more to "open the way," so that if there is interest there, he or she will feel free to make advances.

The Seeker should set a wine glass on the table. Then suspend a ring (traditionally the mother's wedding band) from a length of red silk ribbon. Holding the ribbon between thumb and forefinger, as a pendulum, with the elbow resting on the table, let the ring hang in the mouth of the wine glass. Initially you should try to keep the ring still.

In a loud, clear voice, call out your own name followed by the name of your would-be love. Repeat the name of your love twice more (three times in all). Then, thinking of him/her, allow the ring to swing until it "chinks" against the side of the wine glass once for each letter as you spell out the name.

Now take the ribbon and tie it about your neck, allowing the ring to hang down on your chest over the heart. Wear it for three weeks. Every Friday repeat the above ritual. By the end of the third week, if it is meant to be, then the loved one will come to you.

WICCAN LOVE SPELL

You will need:

A red candle

A pink candle

Red or pink flower petals

Some purple lilacs

A red pen

White paper

An envelope

Some perfume

A symbol of permanence/stability of your choice

With the paper and pen, write ten things you would like in a lover. Set the paper down on a flat surface and say: