Chapter 5 "Protection"

GODDESS PROTECTION SPELL

Repeat this simple incantation, while mentally visualising a soft sphere of blue light around yourself or the place you are in, to create temporary protection. This spell is powerful, but it stops as soon as you stop focusing on the incantation.

"Great Goddess of day and night
Protect me with all your might"

Spell to Rid yourself of Psychic Attacks
Spell to Ward off Psychic Vampires

USE CARE WHEN DOING THIS

This is a fairly straight forward spell to rid yourself of psychic vampires (you'll know if you've got one, trust me!)

You will need on your altar :

2 white candles
Sea salt in warm water in a cauldron or bowl
Incense (frankincense or myrrh are good)
Your favorite oil.
Place the candles at the back of the altar, one on the right to represent the God, one on the left for the Goddess. Place the salt water in the centre, and the incense at the front.

Anoint each item with the oil and say :

I ward off negativity in my home, work and everyday life.
No evil or negativity shall enter here.

Picture a white light around you and as it increases to full intensity, picture it surrounding your home and work place Now say :
Psychic vampires in the night
Psychic vampires who destroy my life
Destroy no more of what i achieve
Destroy no more of what i receive
Negativity is not welcome
Evil is not welcome
In me, around me or the people I love.

Repeat this 3 times, then allow the incense and candles to burn themselves out.

ANTI STALKER SPELL

This is a very simple spell that is bound to get rid of any stalker, anyone who causes harassment, or someone who is simply being a pain in the ass.

All you need is a picture of that person. If that's not available then anything that belongs to him/her. Or you can even choose a place where he spends most of his time, like his chair, couch or even the door of his house. For the sake of reference we will call the door, the picture or whatever is chosen, the "dummy".

Summon all your hate
All your anger,
All of your emotions!
Let all that has been bothering you as a result of this person be replayed in your mind!
Then just SPIT!!! on the "dummy".

Bad luck is sure to visit this person shortly and will occupy his mind in such a way that he will no longer be a bother to you.

I repeat!! REMEMBER the warning!!

The curses like these are very easy to cast. They have an instant effect. If the curses are misused, they will backfire!

Whatever you send out, you get back. And you get it back times three!

THE BOTTLE PROTECTION SPELL

This message-in-a-bottle spell is both traditional witchcraft and Wiccan, and is used to protect you from anyone who intends to harm you physically or emotionally, wants to smear your reputation or poses a threat to any aspect of your security.

Gather:

Mortar and pestle
1 bottle with a cork or lid
Sheepskin parchment paper
4 tablespoons each or frankincense or myrrh, iron filings, sea salt and oak moss or orris root powder
1 white candle
Black thread
Black ink (you can also use a black ballpoint pen)
Grind the first four ingredients using a mortar and a pestle, then set aside. Cut a piece of sheepskin parchment to fit inside the bottle and use the black ink to write, "I neutralize the power of (name of person who intends you harm) to do me any harm. I ask that this be correct and for the good of all. So mote it be!"

Roll sheepskin parchment up, tie it with black thread and place it in the bottle. Fill the bottle with the mixed dry ingredients then close with cap or cork. Light the white candle and turn the bottle counterclockwise while dripping white wax on the top until it is sealed.

Bury the bottle in a place where it will not be disturbed or dug up.

WOLF PROTECTION SPELL

As you might guess, this powerful Wiccan spell summons the spirit of the ferocious wolf and calls on it for protection against evil forces or people.

Gather:

Artistic rendering of a wolf or wolves - can be a photograph or a painting
2 green candles
1 white candle
Protection Oil
Holy Water
A lunar drink such as ale or wine (does not have to be alcoholic)
Cakes (crackers or cookies will do)
Arrange these to your satisfaction under a full moon and chant, "Candles three, green and white, bring protection here tonight. The moon is full, the sky is clear, misfortune and evil disappear. The mighty wolf will ever reign and bring protection from harm and bane. Come hither! Come Hither!"

Wiccan Cleansing and Protecting Spell!!

Pagans and wiccans believe in the power of protective magic. This spell is referenced and used in several methodologies, and while it probably originated with the pagans, it is now used mostly for banishing all evil spirits from your home. This spell is more easily performed when you have a few trusted people there to help you.

Gather:

A bowl of water
Sea salt
A smudging bundle of sage
1 blue candle
Blessed oil (you can substitute rosemary oil)
Container (bowl or bag)
Starting at the front door and moving clockwise, smudge the perimeter of each room (be sure to get all corners and windows) in your home with the salt, the lit sage bundle, the candle flame and the water. In each room, use the oil to anoint all doors and windowsills; a smudge will do, or you may choose to use the oil to trace the shape of a symbol of your tradition such as a pentacle or a Saint Lucy eye charm.

You can use a cleansing spell like, "With the purifying power of water, with the clean breath of air, with the passionate heat of fire, with the grounding energy of earth, we cleanse this space". Or it can be as simple as "May the goddess bless this home".

After you've done the cleansing ritual, ask your guests to put their token in the bowl or bag you've chosen, and put it in a place of honor in your home.

Old Magick - Fennel

A key element used for centuries to provide protection is fennel. This herb is actually a symbol of good, so burning it or wearing it will help keep black magic and other evil influences away. You can grow fennel in your own garden or buy it dried or as a fennel oil; either way, evil humans or spirits will recoil from it.

AN INCANTATION TO CLOSE YOUR MIND AGAINST OUTSIDE INFLUENCE

This incantation allows you to protect your thoughts against anyone attempting to read or influence them without your consent.

"In this place and in this hour
By the guardians of the secrets of the night
Take the keys to my heart
And close the doors of my mind"

GOLDEN MIST SHIELD SPELL

This protection spell is very easy to master. It creates an aura around you similar to a golden orb of mist filled with positive energy, which blocks other people's negative thoughts and emotions. If you find yourself among negative people, you may use this spell and as a result you will not feel the slightest bit of discomfort. However, this shield isn't very effective against supernatural dangers such as demons or curses, because it will dissipate easily when subjected to an attack.

The breath of life
And the light of my mind
Creates an enchantment
Of protection and comfort
As the air I breathe is purified
I surround myself with an orb of gold
This golden haze
Is constantly purified
And separated from any negativity
May my space be protected