15 - "His Wife"

"Quick, how does this look?" Cilia asked, doing a quick spin for Iris.

She was wearing a light pink romper that was almost a peach color. She took it out of Iris' closet to wear. It was a plunging neckline with an elastic waistband and flared sleeves. The open was so high that it exposed her shoulders, down to the middle of her stomach. Cilia didn't wear a bra because the outfit would end up looking dumb if she did. But she still didn't feel comfortable without some type of undergarments. She could tell she was about to be pulling this thing over her breasts all night.

After the movies, the girls had snuck into another theater and and then another one. They were having so much fun no one wanted the night to end yet, so they all decided to go back home and get ready to go back out to a club tonight. It was some place Nia wanted to go. Some popular club out in Long Island. She said the crowds there were ridiculous so she wanted to get there early.

"Well, gee sis, I don't know, I'm pretty sure your jeans are fitting you right. If you are wearing jeans." Iris said sarcastically.

Cilia mentally smacked herself and quickly walked over to Iris, pecking her cheek. "Sorry, I forgot." She said.

Iris was use to Cilia making the mistake of asking her things sometimes, forgetting that she couldn't see so she never got mad about it.

"I'm wearing a romper...it's like a peachy pink color." Cilia said, trying to figure out the color herself while she looked in the mirror.

Iris shrugged, "I don't know, ask Allele. I'm sure you look cute. Is it long or short?"

"Short, but it's a pants romper. The split comes down to the middle of my belly. We have itty bitty's so I do my have to worry about my chest popping out, but still, I don't know." She said looking in the mirror to check it out.

Iris was happy for her sister and that she had finally found some friends. She seemed to be having a good time always going out so she had gotten off her back a little about always being out so much. She could only imagine what it would feel like to be in prison for six years. So even though Cilia was staying out late all the time, she never told her anything about it except for be safe and make sure she checked her surroundings.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and Iris mumbled a 'come in.' Allele slowly pushed his bedroom door open. "I'm ordering something for dinner tonight, what you guys—"