Lemon 🍋

Le lemon reading;w;

Would u lick my lime for a dime? I'll give you another if ya take your time. XD JK, my friend told me that :b anyway,Lemonnnsssssss .3.

(Your pov m8)

I finally started to wake up but only because I was getting a really cold feeling. I began to move a bit and stretch out my limbs. I felt so cold for some odd reason. I rubbed my eyes and could feel the fur on my tail rubbing against my leg. "What the..." I said confusingly. I opened my eyes and saw a blur right on top of me. "Hello love." Whispered the blur. I blushed a bit at its words. The blur began to take an actual figure. I brought it's face closer and finally realized it was Ciel. "Gah! Sorry. Um. What's going on?" I questioned Ciel. "You and me that's what." Ciel responded with a smirk. I blushed madly and started looking around. We were in a room...on a bed,with him on.top.of.me... "What are you doing exactly?" I mumbled while trying to hide my tomato looking face. "You." Ciel replied seductively. I hid my face since I could feel myself slowly turning into the actual color red. "Don't hide that beautiful face from me love." Ciel whispered in my ear. I felt all the hairs (and fur :P) on my body standing up. I moved my arms from my face and instead covered my chest. Ciel leaned in and kissed my neck. I moved a bit trying to hold in any noises that would escape my mouth. Ciel finally found my sweet spot and left a mark. I wanted more from him but at the same time I didn't. He licked my neck slowly and moved upwards. He lightly pressed his lips against mine. He begged for an entrance but I denied. He wasn't so happy so instead he moved his left hand down to my woman hood and began rubbing it gently with two fingers. I moaned at his actions and this allowed him to enter. We fought for dominance and of course he won. He explored every inch of my mouth. I pushed him away and tears began to fall. "Stop it. You only want me for sex..." I teared up. I furiously wiped my tears away but they wouldn't stop. I looked over to Ciel and saw him kneeling down. He brought his hand towards me and opened it. "(Y/N)...will you marry me?" Ciel asked anxiously. I paused in shock but quicklynodded. We hugged and he was back on top of me. This time Ciel was fully naked and all I had on was my bra and panties. (Not used to saying the word panties ;__;) He leaned in closer to my chest and laid his head down for a second. He then tried to take off my bra but failed. I took it off and covered my chest. "Don't hide your beauty from me." Ciel gently smiled. I hesitantly move my arms and close my eyes. He laid one hand on my right and another on my left. He began to play with them and lick the right one. I moaned and squirmed around. He began to lick the other one as well earning another moan out of me. He pecked at my lips and looked at my lower half. He starred at me for an entrance. I hesitantly nodded. He pulled my panties off and examined my woman hood. He licked two of his fingers and rubbed the clit. I grabbed onto the bed sheets while biting my lip. He then lowered it down towards the entrance. "You okay love?" He asked. I nodded. "Do..it.." I panted like a dog. "What's that?" He teasingly questioned. Sick of the games I yelled,"Put it inside me!" He shoved his fingers inside and went slow. I winced at the slight pain as he fastened his hand movement. He then started to passionately kiss me. His hand movement went faster and faster then we parted from our kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting to our lips. With one final moan I came on his fingers;he took out his fingers and licked away all of it. "You taste amazing." Ciel mumbled. I blushed out of embarrassment. Ciel sat up and I could see his hard throbbing member. My mouth began to drool and Ciel saw this. He brought me closer and kissed me once more. He then grabbed my tail and wrapped it around his member. I got the signal and began to move my tail up and down. Ciel let out a slight groan which made my body burn. I felt so hot and tired but I didn't want to stop yet. We parted for air but Ciel quickly pulled me closer and moved one hand to my left breast. He played with it as I played and teased his member. He groaned uncontrollably and pulled apart from the kiss. Then dragged my head down to his member and somehow made me fit it all in my mouth. I tried not to gag or move as he came in my mouth. I sat back up straight and swallowed it. "I want more..." I whispered in his ear. He smirked at me and said,"As do I." I turned around and bended over on my knees. "You ready?" He questioned. "I want it now." I responded seductively. He proceeded to push in the tip. I winced at the pain and covered my mouth. Suddenly he pushed all of it inside. I moaned loudly and felt tears in my eyes. He began to thrust slowly. "F-faster..." I mumbled. "I can't here you~" Ciel teasingly said. "Please go faster..." I mumbled a bit louder. "Loud enough I guess.." Ciel smirked. He pulled his member out leaving me in confusion. Ciel rammed himself into me earning himself a moan out of me. He thrusted faster and harder before. He bended over a bit and played with my chest as he thrusted even harder. "Lizzy could never make me feel like this. You're breasts are so soft and big. You're so tight and your moans make me want to do this all the time." Ciel whispered in my ear. I moaned several times and came once more but on his member. "Even better." He whispered. I panted in exhaustion. "I think this is it! I'm going to cum!" Ciel grunted. He thrusted a few more times and finally came inside me. I fell forward while panting and moaning. He then turned me over and laid right in between in my breasts. He began to play with the left one and lick it. "I'm tired..." I panted while closing my eyes. "I love you too." Ciel said aloud. I blushed madly and let him still play with my left breast. "I love you." I mumbled.

I did it (/#'Д')/ Oh my god I did it .3. I hope you guys enjoyed that :b Till the next time we meat my lovely peaches~

🍑🌚~