Chapter Eight

Kara's P.O.V

"I'm..." I begin. Mon-El is still looking at me, seeming ver concerned.

"Well, it's, it's two things I want to tell you, actually." I say, partly actually remembering something, partly stalling.

"Kara, just tell me." Mon-El says. "Okay, so the thing is... I'm-" but then I get cut off by the door opening and closing.

"Kara. They need you at National City Bank." Alex says urgently.

I look at her. "Okay, Alex, I'll be right there." I say, then look at Mon-El.

"I'll tell you later." I say. I walk out of the door with Alex, leaving Mon-El.

"What's happened?" I ask. "There's a robbery. You better go now." Alex says.

I nod. I fly down to the bank. I quickly and fight the bank robber.

He attempted to shoot me... then I punched him in his bank robber face and he was out cold.

I tell Alex that the robber is put away now. I really don't feel like telling Mon-El. I'm not ready yet.

I check the time. Shoot. I was supposed to meet Clark at my place 5 minutes ago.

I quickly fly back to my house, hoping that he isn't there yet.

When I get there, I see that Clark isn't there yet. So, I take about 5 minutes and get ready.

About .6 seconds after I'm ready, I hear a knock at my door. I smile then run to open it.

I open the door, expecting Clark. But then, I see someone who really isn't Clark. It's...

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyy. Sorry for not updating in a while. Tehe, and you're so welcome for the cliffhangers, again!

It's raining here and that makes me so happy bc it rarely rains here. So yay!!

Tysm for reading! Please vote, comment, and share. Ilysm. STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T ♡