3

REVAMP
December 8, 2016

Lia

"Girl you lucky it's a Pep Rally tomorrow or I wouldn't go at all" I said as I stood from my bed sitting my bowl on my nightstand and walked into my bathroom.

"I'm sorry for dragging you home by the way, I know it probably took a toll on you" Kayla spoke and I shrugged even tho she couldn't see me.

"It was about time I faced my demons. It was bound to happen anyway"

"Okay cool now get dressed so you can see yo new little boo" she smiled standing in the door way of the bathroom as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Sis I don't even wanna go out tonight" I said with a pout making her scrunch her face up.

"Oh sis you going" she said looking me up and down before turning away from the bathroom.

I sighed before jumping in the shower to clean myself from my hard day at work and wash my hair.

As I exited 21 Savage No Heart was being blasted from my room as I plugged my flat irons up and dried off. I rubbed my body down from head to toe in coconut oil before sliding my robe on and blow drying my hair.

I flat ironed it bone straight before sitting at my vanity and beating my face, once I was done I sprayed my face with MAC's Fix+ and urban decay all nighter setting spray. I lined my lips with expresso by MAC and Velvet teddy before running patience please over the combo.

"Oouuu" Kayla said making me laugh as she walked out the bathroom with a beat face sipping on whatever was in her cup.

"I should be saying that to you! You then got real fine, where you going?" I asked standing up grabbing my black spaghetti strapped dress off my bed and slid it on.

"Out with Charlie" she said making me nod. Charlie was a very close friend of ours and I more than likely would be meeting up with them once I was done with my date.

"Bra or no bra?" I asked examining myself in the mirror.

"Mm no bra" she said as I unwrapped my hair and combed it straight.

"Okay and your black single strap Giuseppe's since you gone wear yo pink mink" she said and I agreed sliding on my AP watch and two diamond bracelets to match followed by my studs and diamond necklace. Simple but classy.

"We snatching all daddies tonight" Kayla exaggerated dressed in her mauve long sleeve jumpsuit and her white mink accompanied by her YSL heels.

"We look fine sis" I said looking at us both through the mirror as she took her accessories out her over night bag.

"Indeed we do. It's been a minute but whatever happens tonight do not have sex with him" she said pointing a finger at me causing me to laugh. Sometimes on first dates I'd have sex with guys, but I'm grown as fuck and single. This pussy pops for a few thousand. I mean how else was I supposed to stay in fly shit? I ain't no gold digger but if a nigga willingly giving me money and taking me on shopping sprees imma go, that's like a bird turning down some bread! Im not that independent and stuck up. This pussy ain't free so if he think he gone fuck for free he got another thing coming.

"I mean it depends on how the night goes" I said and she laughed putting her head in her hands.

"You act like I do it all the time Kay, it happened three times. I know how to take care of myself"

"I just don't want you to end up pregnant or even worse catch a disease." She said and I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"You need to be saving yo self for somebody special" she mumbled making me roll my eyes, I wasn't even going to engage into that conversation.

Across the room my phone began to vibrate indicating I had a text making jump up and run to get it.

Jordan- I'm sorry I have to cancel so last minute. ! I'll make it up to you😘.

Me- okay, thank you❤️

"Wow he canceled on me" I pouted plopping down on my bed accepting the money he sent on Apple Pay.

"What?!"

"Uh bitch can you hear?" I spoke sliding my mink off and starting to unstrap my heels.

"What he say?"

"He can't make it then Apple payed 500"

"Well you coming out with me put your shoes back on, your face is beat and your outfit cute as fuck! Charlie bouta pull up so gather the attitude" she spoke sliding on some lipgloss

"Shit ain't nothing better than getting paid and left alone" I said rolling my eyes before strapping my heels back on. I put back on my jacket before standing and grabbing my pink Chanel purse and putting my necessities in it.

"Exactly!"

-

Watching him watch me was something I could only dream about. I sipped on my lemon drop as I watched him from the booth we sat in.

We ended up coming to the dayshift at the strip club ordered food and drinks while Charlie and Kayla got hookah and I just was sipping and eating. It was a school night I couldn't get to fucked up so I was staying away from the hookah and the shots. Plus I had spotted Dave staring me down so I just had to slip on my sunglasses so I could stare back.

I watched as he ran his tongue against his lips then winked before engaging back into his conversation.

"Hm seems like Mr. East found a certain interest in you" Charlie spoke making me wave him off.

Personally Charlie was cool ass fuck, like the best gay friend a girl could have he always was down for whatever, whenever and he looked out no matter the circumstances and kept our hair fly ass hell.

"You so silly that man was looking at somebody else" I said sliding my jacket off becoming hot.

I grabbed my phone taking a few selfies for Snapchat.

"Hmm lemme find out" he spoke with a smirk before I started grinding in my seat to the song that was playing. I wasn't the one to get up and start dancing cause I just didn't twerk but I loved watching everybody else turn up.

I had a few drinks I didn't wanna be hung over in the morning and have to face all of those kids. Knowing them they'd probably nurse me through it. I eventually took my glasses off because he just kept looking and in minute I was gone jump at him.

But the intense stare down I was having was just too much for my liking especially since I wasn't the one initiating the stare down he was.

"Girl is that Dave? We literally just saw him at the baby shower" Kayla said making me look over at her and break eye contact.

"Yes"

"He was at your brothers baby shower?" Charlie's chimed in and I nodded "the least he could do is send a drink over here or something he just gone keep looking?" Kayla said making me laugh. We had been here for a good two hours and it was now getting too packed and I wanted to go home.

"Are yall ready?" I asked after we gave the waitress the money for our tab "yes ma'am" Charlie said sliding out the booth and I followed while Kayla slid out the other side. I used to bartend while in college so I knew a few people and I just wasn't in the mood to be talking all night. I had already seen a few familiar faces.

I needed a hot shower and rest before my day tomorrow.