Ch.8

Author note

I'm thinking about starting a dramione fanfic.

Enjoy.

{}{}{}{}{}

Renesmee comes skipping over to me, with Jacob in tow. She gives me a small smile and sits on my rock, Jacob doing the same.

I look down at the pebbles and spot a unique looking one. It's a heart-shaped pebble on top of thousands of other shaped pebbles, Its a rustic red colour, matching the colour of Jacobs fur and Renesmee's hair.

I bend down and grasp the unique pebble in my hand, turning it over.

"Wow," Renesmee says, looking at it in my hand.

"That's pretty," Jacob adds, looking over my shoulder as I reach into my bag and search through it.

My fingers wrap around 4 thin strings and I pull them out.

Two are dark black matching Jacob short hair and the others are a pale white, matching Renesmee's skin tone.

I lay the strings across my thighs, then snap the pebble in half so its a broken heart and I feel Renesmee and Jacob flinch as I do so.

I put down one piece of the broken pebble on my thigh, right on top of the dark black strings, pick up one of the pale white strings and wrap it around the other piece of the pebble, tying and knotting the string to form a small net, half of the broken pebble inside of the net, then I tie it off.

Making a pendant, then I thread the other white string though a small opening I made on top of the pendant.

I do the same with one of the dark black strings and the other half of the pebble.

The finished products are beautiful necklaces; with half of the broken pebble inside a small net, the pendant, on a string.

I hold the necklaces up, right as a bit of light comes through the dark clouds.

Kinda like nature wanted to show it off, Jacob and Renesmee look at the necklace in awe.

I turn to Renesmee, holding the ends of the dark black necklace.

"Hold your hair up," I command her, brushing her hair over one of her shoulders.

She turns her back to me, does so and I put the necklace on her and tie it off.

She turns back around, looks down and touches the pendant.

"Its so beautiful," Renesmee whispers.

"Thank you." She continues.

I give her a small smile.

"You're welcome... It looks really pretty on you." I say to her, and a small, light blush coats her checks.

I then look towards Jacob and see he's look at Renesmee and I.

"Your turn werewolf boy." I tease, and get up so I can put the necklace on Jacob without difficult.

He's about to complain but Renesmee cuts him off.

"Please Jake, we'll have matching necklaces." She tries to convince Jacob, making her eyes wide and sticking her bottom lip out.