Sleepless.

You loved Newt's creatures almost more than you loved Newt himself. You loved working on his book with him, you loved taking care of the creatures. But sometimes life caught up to you, and you suddenly realized you hadn't slept in the last 24 hours. It was 11 PM, the last time you had actually slept was 24 hours ago when you woke up in the middle of the night to Frank carrying on in his biome.

You smiled when you remembered how Newt tried to pull you back into bed when you went to see if Frank was okay. Then you told him what you heard and he was out the door before you stood up. You looked back up at Pickett and scribbled some more in your notebook. Pickett tried to run off the table, but you put your hand in front of him to stop him.

"Now, Pickett. I told you he'd only be a moment," You scolded Pickett and put him back on the table. He stuck his tiny tongue out at you. You did the same. You bowed your head to sketch some more, and could feel yourself slowly drifting. You blinked prufsely, and tried to stay awake, to no avail. You closed your eyes in defeat and gradually slipped into a light slumber. You could feel two warm hands begin to massage your shoulders whilst you were half awake.

"Darling?" Newt's voice echoed in your mind. "Darling, are you okay?" Your head flew up, your head now right next to Newt's as he continued to massage your neck and back. He chuckled and kissed your neck gently.

"Let's go to bed, love," He suggested as he squeezed your chest and bit your ear. You smiled and moaned quietly.

"I would love that," You whispered in his ear. Pickett screeched, which made you remember how tired you were. "But I haven't slept in legitimately 24 hours," He kissed your neck once more before he gathered your things in his arms. You stood up from the bench and carried Pickett to his tree home. Newt waited for you with his arm stretched out, a signal for you to take his hand. You did so, and he lead you to the cottage the two of you shared. You went straight into the bedroom, and Newt, however, stacked your things neatly on the kitchen table and changed into more comfortable clothes before he joined you in bed.

"I love you, Y/N," He whispered as he brushed a strand of hair out of your face with his middle finger.

"I love you too," You replied. You scooted closer to him and placed a gentle kiss on his nose. Before you could pull away, he rested his hand on the back of your head and pulled you in for a kiss.

"As much as I would love to stay up kiss you, darling, you must get to sleep. Now, I love you more than anything-" He was cut off by your snoring. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too," You replied in your sleep. He blushed and wrapped his arms around you.

"Sweet dreams, my sleepless love,"

This part is so much shorter than the others because I had no idea what i was doing

Anyways I'm going to be writing parts in advance so if I want to take a couple of days off from writing, I have something to upload

I'm actually writing this on Saturday, the 10th, I think, so by the time you read this, there will be at least two other parts written in advance with more to come

Which means if you leave a suggestion, it might be a while before you see it unless I come up with something to fix that, but that's probably how I'll keep it

That's the only downside to writing in advance

Also, if you would want to leave a suggestion, leave a comment so I can write things you guys want to read

Nice segway, Hannah

Ok ok I love you guys so much

Thanks for the support on everything I do

Byeee