chapter 4

Aiden's pov :

It has been 6 days since I came here, after that incident nothing as intense as that happened, my leg was healing petty well. I still feel uncomfortable around him. The worst thing is that he is acting as if nothing happened. He was calm, he helped me move around. I never thought that Klaus could be a normal person. All the pack members think that he is aggressive and easy to get angry, at least that's true but he was helpful and funny sometimes. I steel feel fear toward him, it's difficult to forget what happened . But I'm still wondering why he is acting that way with me.

I was on the couch reading a book with the little cat sleeping on my lap, Klaus was in his office. This cat needs a place to sleep and cat food I think that I need to go to an animal shop to get him some stuff. I got up and went to Klaus's office, I knocked on the door and then entered without waiting for a response. His office was big and well organized I examined everything then I saw him looking at me so I smiled at him and approached his desk. 

" I want to go to an animal shop," I said nervously " I will come back very soon " 

" Don't even think of that, did you forget about the meeting yesterday?" he said coldly going back to what he was doing. 

"I need to buy things for Albert" I added, I decided to name the cat like that, I found it original. 

"Albert? it's a ridiculous name " he said while laughing, I gave him a glare that made him stop " Fine I'll go with you " he got up and passed me " Aren't you coming? "  He should learn how to talk to peole , he don't respect anyone . We got in the car and he began to drive. It was a silent ride until Klaus broke it by asking me different questions. 

"So Aiden how old are you ? " he asked. 

" I'm eighteen, my lord " I teased him. Since he wants me to treat him with all the respect that he deserves I will not ask questions or look at him. We'll see who wins this stupid game. 

" So have you found your mate ? " he asked another time. It's a personal question and I didn't want to answer it but I had to. 

" Not yet, " 

"  I think that you'll have a guy as a mate" he teased back " you look like the types who get fucked ". I looked at him with shock, I tried to say something but no words came out ... what should I say?  Why he is soo mean to me? I looked through the window ignoring him. " Come on Aiden tell me did anyone in this pack have a chance to fuck you ? " he asked 

" Can you stop asking stupid questions?" I said with a cold voice.

"I'm joking. We are here, get your ass out of the car " 

When we entered the shop all the expressions on people's faces changed to fear. As we walked people gave me disappointed looks maybe they knew what I did to Klaus at school. They made me uncomfortable. I picked all the things that I needed as fast as I can. I wanted to get out of here quickly. Suddenly we heard people scream, kids cry and grumbling of wolves, it was rogues. I started to panic,  Klaus took my chin and made me look at him. 

" Shift and get out of here," he said, " go back to the house you understand ". I gave him a questioning look, he wants me to shift? I can't shift into my wolf form ... don't ask me why I don't know. If I tell him the truth I think that he will be even more meaningful than he already is. 

" No, don't wanna do it," I said with a shaky voice . " just go leave me here, I will manage myself"

" Are you fucking crazy, I said shift in your wolf form " he screamed grabbing me by my neck with one hand waiting for me to do it. I tried to escape but I couldn't. All of a sudden I saw a wolf walking toward us. I started to panic even more I was now shaking. I looked at him as he squeezed my neck even more making it harder for me to breathe. when I didn't do what he was attending, he threw me in front of the wolf. I crawled backway as the wolf took steps toward me. Klaus didn't do anything he was looking at me, he didn't move, was he going to let me die? I tried to get up but I couldn't,  my legs were shaking so much that it was impossible for me to stay up. The wolf was about to bite my shoulder when Klaus grabbed him twisted his neck then threw it in front of me making me cringe. I tried to pick the thing that I chose before and followed behind him. Some warriors came to help the people here. I followed behind him not saying anything. We entered the car and he began to drive, I felt terrified to even look at him. People who can't shift are banished from their pack ... I don't want that, that's why I haven't told anyone about this problem. The ride was awkward, I was happy to finally arrive home. I went out of the car and rushed into the house avoiding him. When I entered Albert came to me, I picked him up and went upstairs to the room where I stayed. I closed the door and sat on the bed ... I'm dead. If he found out, I'm dead. I removed my clothes and went to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, I had blue spots all over me and red marks on my neck. It hurt soo much, I have never been so down in my life. I took a quick shower and then got dressed in sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I was playing with the cat when I heard someone knock on the door ... then he entered, I quickly got up.

" We need to talk, " Klaus said as he close the door and sat on the bed. 

" Sure, what do you want to talk about," I said nervously 

" Why didn't you shift when I told you so? " He asked. 

" I didn't want to at that moment " I smiled. 

"Then do it now " ... my smile faded why is he so obsessed with this. 

"I can't do it ... Klaus please just forget about it " I looked away. 

"You don't know how to shift into your wolf form ? " he asked then gave me a soft smile. "I can help with that,"