·20· Ministar - Illegally Yours

Requested by Bringmethehemmings :)

---

Vik wanted to smash something, he wanted to feel the satisfaction of something breaking beneath his fingers. He wanted to kick and scream and punch until people thought him mad with anger. He wanted to tear and crack anything.

Too bad his best friend, Ethan, was dragging him away from the people he wanted to do said things to. Those people pushed both boys against the harsh metal of the lockers, and spat horrid words down their throats. Vik had nearly got a punch in when Ethan had dragged him away. The boy had a harsh grip on Vik's forearm and was relentlessly pulling them out of their schools' doors and to the gates.

"Ethan, let me go." Vik mumbled half-heartedly. He was still boiling with rage, but it had subsided enough so that he allowed himself to be taken away.

"Nope. We're going somewhere where you can calm down." Ethan claimed, tightening his grasp against Vik's weak struggles.

Vik huffed in annoyance.

-

As soon as they stepped foot into the underground building, Vik knew this place wasn't a good place. But he was too full of anger to care. Ethan took them to a bar looking area, overseeing a ring that was surrounded by wooden boards.

"Ethan what the fuck." Vik said to him as they took seats at the "bar".

Ethan grinned, "It's a fighting place, thought you would be able to let off some steam by watching other people get beaten up."

Vik raised an eyebrow, waiting for the catch.

"It's not exactly... Legal." Ethan added, but didn't seem all too bothered with the fact. So Vik copied his friend's actions and turned his gaze to the ring. The place was dusty and smelt of sweat and blood and dried spit, though a heavy scent of alcohol hung somewhere. Dim lights lit only the arena, apart from the bright lights at the bar where they sat. The walls and floor and ceiling were all grey concrete, splattered with various liquids.

Something hit Vik on the arm and he looked down to see Ethan offering him a drink he had bought. Feeling rebellious, Vik took it.

A bell sounded, somehow managing to be heard above the masses of screaming men that waved money around. They crowded around the boarded arena, eager to watch.

A man, taller than most people who gathered here, appeared on one side of the ring. His blonde hair was spiked up with sweat, his blue eyes danced with a friendly fire. He raised his bandaged fists to the crowd and they cheered, he stood with a hungry smile, only wearing shorts and trainers, soaking up the applause.

Vik was instantly mesmerized by this fighter. He couldn't keep his eyes off his body and his smile sent fireflies lighting up his stomach. The fighter must have felt his stare, because he made direct eye contact with Vik and winked. Vik felt himself blush as Ethan laughed.

On the opposite side, a similar heighted man came through. His hair was a dark brown and eyes a beautiful green hazel. He wore similar attire but looked a lot more nervous than the blonde dude.

Another bell rang and the crowd uproared. The two men got into, what Vik described as, a fighting stance. The blonde lunged first, the other man dodged messily, nearly tripping over in his nervousness. While he tried to compose himself, the blonde sent out his fist and hit him square in the jaw. The brunet stumbled over again and rolled away before the blond could get another hit on him. The blond let the man get up, before rushing forward and grasping the man's sides. He lifted him up and launched him into the floor. The brunet groaned and put up his arms in an 'x' formation. The blonde stepped back, before lifting up his arms and facing the cheering crowd. Money was thrown at him, which he collected and exited the stage. The brunet rose after him, following the blonde slowly and in pain.

Vik mouth formed an 'o'. The fight had been quick and short and brutal. The anger drained from Vik's blood, leaving him exhausted and in awe of the blond fighter. Too bad he would probably never see him again...

Ethan appeared in his line of sight, "You okay man?"

Vik shut his mouth, a whine leaving his lips, "Lets go Eth, I'm exhausted."

The two turned to go, when a figure loomed over them. Vik looked up, slightly terrified, but saw it was the blonde fighter. He hadn't changed and was covered in shining sweat. A grin lay on his perfect lips as he made eye contact, again, with Vik.

"Leaving so soon beautiful?" The blonde spoke smoothly and Vik struggled to form a proper response. Ethan stepped in.

"Yeah, we are. Excuse us please." Ethan put his arm around Vik, which caused the fighter to frown.

The brunet who had also been in ring showed up, placing an arm on the blond's shoulder. Vik was surprised to realise they must be friends. The brunet had a bruise forming on his jawline and a bandage wrapped around his upper torso.

"Calm down hot stuff, we only wanted to offer you two a drink." He said, a devilish smile on his face.

Vik watched as Ethan blushed under the brunet's gaze. He looked back at the blond and managed to regain some of his pride.

"It would be rude of us to reject... Ethan?" Vik turned again to his friend, who was still a blushing mess and only nodded in response.

They all sat at the bar, the two fighters purposely sat on either side of Vik and Ethan. Four drinks were ordered.

"I never introuduced myself to you, beautiful." The blonde turned to Vik and smiled genuinely. Vik's heart fluttered, "I'm Simon, but you can call me daddy." He winked flirtingly.

Vik laughed, "Well, I'm Vik. And I think I'll just stick to Simon thanks." Though a heavy blush coated his cheeks.

"And what brings you to the fighting ring?" Simon asked, sliding over one of the drinks that had just been served to them.

Vik huffed, "I got forced to come, but initially its because I wanted to tear a fucker apart."

Simon frowned, "Did someone hurt you? You know I could show them what a trained fighter could do..."

Vik smiled sweetly, looking down at his drink and then to Ethan who was enjoying himself with the other fighter. "Don't worry about it. We can handle a few immature bullies."

They stayed in a comfortable silence for a few moments. Vik played with his drink, and was about to comment on Simon's fight, when he was interrupted.

"Can I kiss you?" Simon spluttered out like a nervous teenager, surprising Vik with his forwardness.

Vik stuttered before managing to form a quiet 'yes', and Simon was on him like an animal.

The kiss wasn't gentle, but Vik didn't expect the fighter to be. It was rough and passionate, creating a whirlwind through Vik's veins. He kissed back just as fiercely and felt a hand go around the back of his neck, and raised his own hands to entangle them in Simon's sweaty head. Air was needed and they broke apart. Simon didn't let of Vik, and Vik let his hands fall to Simon's shoulders. They gasped heavily.

"Why didn't you come here sooner?" Simon whispered, still breathless, with a cheeky grin. His cheeks were flushed.

Vik (manly) giggled, "I wish I had."

The bell rang, scaring them both back into the real world.

Simon groaned, looking to Vik, "Stay? Until I've finished?"

Vik nodded automatically.

Simon stood, flexing his glorious arms and went towards the ring. He came running back to a still flustered Vik and slammed their lips together again. Then he was off again.

Vik sat in silence, astonished by how quickly he had fallen for an illegal fighter.

---

Aww I loved writing this :)

I hope you enjoyed!

Edited