Chapter Thirty One: Baby is Tired

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
I watched as the leaves rustled from behind a window of the bedroom of which the boys left me in.

I could hear their voices as it echoed through the halls and into the room, but they came out as muffled words I couldn't understand. Surprisingly, I could hear Parker's voice the most out of the three of them. Even though he had gotten shot not even a few hours ago and he's speaking as if he were not shot nor stabbed at all.

I sighed as I moved away from the window, walking towards the bed. I plopped myself on the bed, groaning to myself, bored out of my mind. There was nothing to do, and I felt if I were to go down, I'd only be greeted with silence and an awkward conversation.

I sat up, groaning again as I took in my surroundings. Since I got here, I never really got to admire the interior of the room. Whosever room this was, has a nice sense of decor. The navy blue walls were decorated with posters of bands like All Time Low and Green Day, and polaroids and framed pictures of Parker, Grayson and Bennett. They hung on the wall, covering most of the walls. The bed had a black and blue checkered blanket tucked in neatly- well kind of neatly- complementing the walls. A desk sat in the corner of the room that was closest to the window. It had held blue prints of a building, showing it's reader a map of the interior of the building and other papers of some kinds.

I wondered what they were for because they weren't really labeled, only showing it's reader scribbles and in big letters, HGC. As I pondered what the blueprints were for, a loud bang was sounded through the house, causing me to jump. The lights in the house all turned off. All sound throughout the house seized as well. There was stomping coming up the stairs causing my heart to go faster. As the footsteps drew closer, I froze in my spot.

The door opened to reveal Bennett, looking tired and out of it, which had made me sigh in relief. He had ditched the bandana I had saw with him earlier and he had changed his attire, which is now a black polo with black ripped jeans, "You okay?" He asked, "There's a power outage."

I nodded to his question, unsure of what to say to him, "Sorry." Bennett apologized.

I stared at him, confused, "Why are you apologizing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Parker told me everything." Bennett said, quietly, causing me to bite my inner cheek. I knew I shouldn't have told Parker. He'd always go telling Bennett my secrets, "I'm sorry for dragging you into all of this. That was never our intention to cause any of your family harm."

"Bennett, it's honestly not your fault." I said, which was true. It wasn't really his fault. Bennett never did anything to harm me nor my family. It was that Grayson's psycho of a father.

His face lit up a little, but he covered it up with a lazy grin, obviously relieved that I wasn't angry with him. Although Bennett wasn't saying anything at the moment, I knew there something he knew. He had something to say, but I don't think he wanted to say it. He recovered himself as he broke he silence, "I know we were never really that close, but I just want to let you know when the other two aren't here to help you, you know where to find me." He said, making me confused.

His words came out of nowhere. I stared at his eyes, confused. Bennett didn't bother to elaborate on his statement, so we continued to stare. I searched his eyes, trying to find anything that would tell me as to why as he said what he had said. It wasn't until I gave up on the wall that blocked me from looking in and trying to make sense of his words.

We finally broke eye contact and Bennett made his way out of the room, no words coming out of his mouth. Silence. However, before he could make his exit, I spoke up, "Bennett?" I said, quietly, causing him to freeze.