31. Watch your mouth

Merry Christmas!!!! 😄-----------------------

-----------------------

Third person...
8 days before the wedding...

"You sure you have to go?" Michael asked as he held Tahny by her lower back. "Yes I'm supposed to be leaving now so I can be there on time." She wiped her lip gloss from his lips since they had just shared a kiss. "Are you sure you'll be okay with both of the babies?"

"Yeah I got this."

"Okay. I won't be out too late. Call me if you need me I'll come right back."

"I got it, I got it. You go have fun, don't be in such a rush to come back if you don't have to."

"Okay."

Tahny stepped away from Michael and looked in the living room. "Mommy will be back." Javi looked at her and looked back at the TV. "Javier." He continued to chew on his pacifier to locked in the episodes of wallykazam to hear her. "That's cool. I see how it is." Tahny headed to the door and pulled her car keys from her purse. Javi heard the familiar sound and snapped his attention from the screen.

"Ma."

She looked over her shoulder. "Oh no. You love the TV more than me." Javi got off the couch stealthily and crawled to her. She picked him up and kissed his nose. "I'll be back. You're gonna stay here with Michael." Tahny handed him over and noticed his bottom lip sticking out. "Don't cry. I love you."

He wiped his eye and put his face in Michael's chest. "I think he likes me better."

"Now I gotta stay h-"

"No, I got this." Michael cut her off and walked her to the door. Tahny sighed before walking out with Michael right behind her.

He kept his eyes on her hips as they swayed from side to side as she walked down the driveway. He opened her car door for her. "Hold up for a second." She paused from getting in.

"What for?"

"Let me kiss you one more time."

Playfully rolling her eyes, she stepped around the open car door to give him a kiss. He balanced Javi on his left arm while using his right to reach down and grabbed a hand full of her ass. "I'm gonna take this off later." He said lowly. Tahny smiled. "Not in front of the baby." She covered Javi's ears. "I'm serious. I'm gonna have the kids laid down and I want do a lil some-some."

Tahny laughed. "We are not about to have sex."

"Who said anything about sex?" He kissed her lips softly before backing up. She raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "Say bye to mommy." Javi looked at Tahny and then put his face back on Michael's chest.

"Mean ass." She mumbled before getting in her car. He watched her back out the driveway and let out a deep breath.

"Javi is it to early to say I love your mom?" Javi looked up at him and started playing with the thin gold chain around Michael's neck. "I'll take that as a yes. Let's go see if Jassy is awake."