Chapter 12

"Alex, this is too much. I want simple." I tried to explain her.

"This is exactly perfect. Don't worry when Ethan will see you his eyes will pop out."

"That's it. We don't want to overdo."

"Done." She stepped aside and I took a glance at myself in the mirror.

I wore a pinkish cocktail dress with a silver necklace. My hair was up in a high pony. I called Alex too help me dress up. I saw myself in the mirror and I have to admit Alex did a very good job.

"Okay, so you remember what I told you right? "She asked in a motherly tone.

"Yes, mother."

"Good, I know he is a good guy but if he tries to..."

"I know, I know, I am perfectly capable of dealing with such situations."

"So where are you going to go?"

"I don't know, he's picking me up." Ethan called me in the morning informing me that he's taking me on a secret place and he refused to tell me where this place was.

Just then the doorbell rang. I rushed to open the door but Alex pulled me back in the room and went to open the door. My heart started beating crazily in my chest. I was extremely nervous. Maybe because I haven't been with a guy for a long time.

Alex came to call me and I grabbed my purse and cellphone and walked in the living room. Ethan stood there in a black suit with his hair perfectly styled back. He wore a whit shirt underneath. He looked more handsome than his usual self. As soon as he saw me his mouth hung open. Alex seemed to notice this and her smile widened in pride. For a moment we both started at each other. Ethan seemed to like what he saw because he had a huge smile on his face.

"You look breathtaking

"You look breathtaking." He spoke in a husky voice as if showing that he meant every single word he spoke. I couldn't help but blush at his compliment.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

"Shall we?" He brought his hand out for me to take.

I accepted his hand and waving a bye to Alex I stepped out of my house. He had a very nice car. What else could I expect? He opened the passenger door for me and gestured me to get in. He slide in the  driver's seat and and we sped down the streets.

The car ride was silent so I spoke, "Where are we going Ethan?"

"I told you its a special place."

"At least tell me how much time we'll take to reach there?"

"Patience Erica, patience. Don't you trust me?"

"I never said I didn't. Its just that if you happen to kidnap me then I must know how to get out of there."I spoke in a joking manner.