Chapter~6

Anmol's Pov:

Why isnt she recieving my calls?
What's wrong? I was getting really worried now. She never does that to me. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I felt scared now. Was she okay?
I tried calling her again and somebody picked up.

AssalamAilekum Manal! I say.
WalikumAssalam! Please come to Agha khan hospital, the person on the phone says.
Okay, I reply with my shivering lips and glassy eyes.

I quickly take a cab and run towards the hospital.
Good morning Miss, how can I help you? The receptionist asks.
Where is Manal's room? I ask.
Upstairs, towards the right.
She says and I run up.

Soon I reach there, and what Hussain was standing there holding her mobile in his hands!!
"WtH are you doing here"?
I shout angrily.

M...ma...manal she fell down from the stairs, he replies sobbing softly.
I could see that pain and regret in his eyes.
Hussain, kya huwa? Someone from behind speaks.
Bhaee, he cries and huggs that guy.
Its happening all cuz of me, he cries on his shoulder.
Sain, calm down. She will be fine, dont worry the other guy reassures him.

They pull from the hugg and I was shocked to see him. Sheheryar
You here? I ask with shock.
Yes, I m hussain's elder brother.
What about you? He asks.
Manal, is my best friend. My sister, my world. He is the reason behind her every pain, every tear.
I cry out loud and thn tears rolled down my eyes continously.

I m sorry, please dont cry.
He says with concern.
Ssshh...Anmol, please he says putting his hand on my shoulder.
Without thinking, I hugg him tightly and cried on his shoulders.
Ssshhh....everything will be fine, his warm hands wrapping around my waist. I felt so protective under his grip, so peaceful.

Realising what was I doing, I moved away and looked down.
I m sorry, I say feeling awakard.
Its okay, no problem, he smiles.
Drink some water, he hands me the bottle and I gulp down.

Hussain was standing there alone near her room. He seemed very sad and upset. He was truly regretting.
One of the doctors came out and we all ran towards him.

Is she fine? Hussain asks.
Mr Hussain, you are lucky. He listened to your prayers. She is out of danger its just a miracle of Allah. Thank Him for saving her today.

I was so happy, after listening those words. Tears of happiness rolled down my eyes. Alhamdullilah.
Shehry she is fine. My Manal is fine.
Once again I hugg him tightly.

Sheheryar's Pov

Shehry she is fine. My Manal is fine.
She smiles with tears, she became happy like a small child who got her toy back. She came and hugged me tightly once more. I secured her under my grip, this girl had some effect on me. Her breath fanning over my neck sent shivers down my spine.

I closed my eyes and we stayed in thay position. I slowly kissed her neck, and she moved away.
Ah, I m sorry. I said feeling awakard and she goes away.

WTH Shehry? Are you crazy?
Seriously what was I evn doing?

I thought scratching the back of my neck.
But she is fine now, Alhumdillah.

Hussain"s Pov:

I entered into her room. She was lying down on the bed lifeless. She looked pale and sad. That sadness was evident on her face, tears rolled down my cheeks seeing her innocent face.

I was the reason behind her every pain. Behind her every wound.

I walked inside and sat near her. I held her feather like hand in mine and kissed it. She was so innocent and lovely..

Forgive me Manal, for decieving you.
Give me one last chance please, I will mend your heart. I will bring that smile back to your beautiful lips.
I really Love you Manal.
Your Hussain loves you.

Her hand moves and a drop of tear rolled down her eyes and touched my hand. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me with her glassy eyes.

Please forgive me, I hold her hand tightly pleading.

Just go away, from my life.
I wont ever forgive you.
You are cruel, I dont love you.
She tries to shout and pushes away my hand.

Sir, please leave the room. The patient's condition might get worse.
The nurse says and I walk out.

I think its better to go away now. Maybe I dont deserve her forgiveness.
I will go away from her life, I wont let my shadow ruin her life. She deserves someome more better then me.

Its better to forget everything. I need to leave this place as soon as possible.
Shayad hum ab kabhi aik dusrey key nahi hosaktey. Mere qismat mai yehi likha hai. I cant change anything.

With my heavy heart, I walked out of the hospital. I need to hurry up my luggage and get to the airport.

Alvida Manal.
Please forgive me if possible.

AssalamAilekum!

How are you all:)

Missed the book😜

What about the chapter?😉
Enjoyed?😉

Cried?😢

He is going.
Please stop him Manal😜

Will she stop him before its too late?
Is his Love strong enough?❤

Please vote, comment.
Give me opnions

Allah Hafiz💖