6. My boy

OMG! THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!! I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT THAT MY BOOK WOULD GET THIS FAR. TO YOU IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT TO ME IT MEANS THE WORLD! THANK YOU.

ALSO, WHERE ARE ALL YOU GUYS FROM? (Don't worry I'm not out to stalk you or anything)

I awoke to the sunshine streaming in through the white curtains along with the sound of birds tweeting outside the window and the smell of coffee and pancakes being made, mixed with my mates delicious scent.

A smile couldn't help but make it's way onto my face as I remembered my gorgeous new companion. His face. His smile. His hair. Him. He was all I had ever dreamed he'd be, maybe even better.

I hopped off the king sized bed covered with crumpled white sheets and trotted down the hall until I realized that I had no idea where I was going. I turned to head back to the bedroom that I had just come from when I walked straight into a rock hard chest.

"Mind watching where you're going?" The tall, muscular man with eyes just like Caleb's said grumpily.

"Umm, I'm sorry. I got a bit lost and I'm trying to find my way back to the room I was just in but this place is a maze."

"Uh. So you are a friend of Caleb's?"

A friend? Did Caleb often have friends? Would he continue to have friends?

"I actually just met him. Do you know where he is?" I asked, wanting to change the topic as fast as possible.

"Yeah I just saw him downstairs making breakfast. I can show you if you'd like."

"No I think she will be just fine with me Kyle" a voice that sent pleasurable shivers down my spine said through gritted teeth.

I turned to see Caleb at the end of the hall staring at Kyle intensely and if looks could kill, Kyle would have died and been buried 6 feet under by now.

"I was just trying to help the lady,brother." Kyle said in a similar tone to Caleb's.

Anger flared in Caleb's eyes and I knew then that I had to do something to calm him down.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his muscular torso in hope that he would forget about Kyle and focus on me to calm down.

As soon as we touched sparks tingled on my skin and I guess he must have felt it too because he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly to him.

His breathing slowed back down to normal and he was no longer staring daggers at Kyle but instead his eyes were closed and he was breathing in my scent.

"I missed you" I whispered into his chest which only made his arms tighten around me.

"I missed you too my love" he whispered back ever so softly but just loud enough for me to hear.

"So you finally got a girlfriend huh? Took you long enough! You were so hung up on that mate crap but I'm glad you finally came to you scenes little bro" Kyle said as he held back a chuckle.

Caleb let out a powerful growl that even caused me to cower a little. Not because I was scared but because he was one of the most powerful and feared alphas in the US.

Kyle backed away and bowed his head. This made me think. Why wasn't Kyle the alpha? Usually the first born son of an alpha is next in line for the title but Kyle had earlier called Caleb ' little bro ' so shouldn't that make Kyle the alpha? I am going to have to ask Caleb about this later when he has calmed down.

" stay away from my mate!" Caleb roared.

Kyle's eyes widened at the realization that I was Caleb's mate, which also makes me his future luna.

"I am so sorry alpha, Luna. I did not realize. It won't happen again I promise." Kyle spoke with pure fear in his eyes.

I'm not sure I liked it but it was amazing to watch Kyle transform from a cocky bastard who thinks he's the best to a simple pack member begging for forgiveness from his alpha and future luna all within a matter of seconds.

I placed a hand on Caleb's chest to calm him down again and thank the moon goddess it worked because I'm not sure what Caleb would have done to Kyle if I had not been here to calm him down.

"He said it won't happen again, okay?" I said as soothingly as I possibly could to Caleb. I knew he was mad and for once I was grateful that I was the only one that could calm him down completely.

He growled one last time towards Kyle, making him back away even further before Caleb nodded in satisfaction and started to lead us back down the hallway but instead of going straight back to the bedroom we were in last night, he took a left turn, leading us to a beautifully designed wooden staircase  leading downstairs to what I presume is the kitchen and lounge area.

The designs on the staircase railing were playful yet elegant, carved into wavy lines and patterns that resembled something of a garden. The spirals resembling the flowers scattered around the garden and the wavy lines showing the grace and beauty of it.

He took my small hand in his much larger one as we trotted down the stairs together and reached a modern yet traditional kitchen. It was much larger than any other I have ever seen or dreamed of having.

On the island in the middle of the room sat a plate of pancakes, bagels, fruits, assorted cereals, French toast and a pot of fresh coffee with a bunch of different teas set to the side.

My jaw practically dropped to the floor in shock of all the food he had prepared. I looked up to meet his shy gaze.

"I wasn't sure what you liked, so I decided to make everything I could." He said sheepishly. " I just want everything to be perfect for you"

I couldn't believe that he had put so much effort into making breakfast for us. He is the best mate I could have ever asked for. To say he is perfect would be an understatement and I wouldn't have him any other way.

He was my boy and no one else's!

--–--------—--------------

HEY ❤️❤️ I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! JUST REMEMBER THAT IT IS UNEDITED

ENJOY YOUR WEEK/END❤️

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

XXX