500k Reads!

Thank you, so, so much. I am so sorry for this story, I'm sorry for the plot holes and the imperfections but thank you all so much.

It means a lot that you people have taken the time out of your day to read this.

This story is not perfect but it is the first one I ever finished, it has helped me in creating other story ideas that are unique and different from what I've read.

I don't want to bore you guys but I got into writing seriously at thirteen, I was having a really bad time and writing was more of an escape than anything. And it has escalated into something I really enjoy doing. I don't know if I'd ever be published because I don't know how my stories would be received by the world but I still enjoy posting on Wattpad.

I think I might make a rewrite of Amazon, in the near future however. I'm working on other projects at the moment and the idea of going back to this is hard - just because I've moved on from Amazon. I loved writing this story and I would definitely like to revisit it in future.

But thank you all so much, you don't know how much this means to me. I know I don't reply to ever comment, mostly just because I'm lazy and my anxiety acts up whenever someone comments on this story. But I love you all so much and it really means a lot to me that you chose to read Amazon.

If you liked this, I would like if you could take time out of your day to read my other stories - Advena (ancient Rome and aliens), Once Were Alphas (werewolves) also And Stars Wrote (if Romeo and Juliet had been real people and Mercutio cursed the Capulets and Montagues). However, if you aren't interested in them that's fine.

But thank you all so much, enjoy your day and I love you all! xx