6)GETTING READY

ENJOY:)to my beautiful people thanks for showing love!!! VOTE COMMENT SHARE:):):);):):);)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

In the afternoon, dad called us down in to the study room to talk to us. He called Atif and me but not Saba. I walked into the room and my mom and dad told us to sit next to them. We sat next to them and they began.

"Do you guys remember uncle Waheed from Pakistan ?"

"Yes we do dad, he was your best friend and hs son was really close to me and Saba when we were young!" Said Atif!

"Yes we do dad!" I said right after Atif.

My dad said, "Waheed wants Saba's hand in marriage for his son, Hussain. He sent pictures of him and we like him he's really good looking! Me and your mom agreed but we need you guys to ask Saba if she agrees. Don't force her ask her nicely. Hussain agreed and said she could finish her studies after marriage he won't stop her!"

Dad handed the pictures to us. He was very handsome looking and cute. I liked him so did Atif we said, "yes", and now we have to make Saba agree. Dad also said, "the engagement will be at the end of this month, hurry up and ask her.

We said, "ok" and headed to Atif's room to come up with the plan. After a little bit planning we came up with a plan. The plan was for me to go to her now and talk her like, trying to ask her if she ever wants to get married and then after her answer I will show her Hussain's pic and ask her if she agrees with the details about the engagement at the end of this month and that he said she could do her studies after marriage!

I walked into Saba's room ready to ask her and I began to smile.

"Saba do you ever wanna get married?"

"Lol, why are you asking me this?"

"Nothing, just asking...i wanted to know what you think about a marriage relationship since you know more then me!"

"Ok, I do want to marry sometimes because I wanna be happy sometimes and know how it feels but I gotta study first and that is more importanted!"

I had a deep smile on my face and Saba saw that! "Why are you smiling?" She asked me!

"Nothing, what will you do if I tell you that you got a marriage proposal?"

"It's not true so I will just ignore that, why did you say that?"

"Ummmmm... because we received a marriage proposal for you from uncle Waheed for his son Hussain!"

Once I got done telling Saba, she had a huge smile and she was even blushing! She asked me of I had a picture of Hussain and I gave the picture to her from my hand. She looked down at it and smiled even more.

"So is it a yea from you?"

"Yess" she said nervously!

"Ahhh yessss!" I said with excitement ! "But there is one thing I have to let you know!"

"That you will be getting engaged at the end of this month and the wedding will be soon this year!"

"What? What about my studies?"

" Hussain said that he won't stop you from studying even after marriage!"

"Oh ok, then I'm fine with it!"

I got soo excited jumped up and down and went to my dad and mom to tell them. I told Atif before them and he came along with me to tell them.

"She said yesss!" I said really loudly! My mom and dad had a big smile on there face. We all went to our rooms to go to sleep.

NEXT DAY
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

We got up in the morning really happy for Saba. Dad called uncle Waheed and told him that Saba agreed. They said mubarak to dad and set the engagement for next Friday because it's a really good day for marriage! All this meant was, time for preparations!

In the afternoon, Mom, Saba, and I went to Jackson Heights for the engagement shopping with Atif. Dad didn't come with us because he was going to call all the relatives from Philadelphia and his friends! Which meant Zara was coming too, yay!!! I could tell her everything about Armaan and all the other school things! Anyways Saba got a peach color lehnga and I got a bottle green and purple color long dress going to me feet. My mom got a simple dress, well not so fancy and Atif got a Kurta for him! We got home around 9:30pm and went right asleep, tired from all that walking!

3 DAYS LATER
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

In the afternoon, I made dad some black tea and put it in a cup ready to serve it. I was walking to the living room to give him the tea and I overheard him talking to someone. I stopped to listen to him. I didn't know who it was but all I heard was this.

"Yaar, you have to come to my daughters engagement tomorrow!"

"First of all mubarak to you, and sure I will come!"

"Make sure you bring bahbi and my son Armaan too!"

When I heard "MY SON" come out dad's mouth it was like my feet are not on the ground. I began thinking, why did dad say my son ARMAAN! This thing really annoyed me I was frozen for like 2 minutes and the. I heard my dad say to me, "here give me the tea!"

"Yea here dad!" I said and left the room.

LATER ON

----------------------------------------------

Everyone from Philadelphia came to our house and our house was crowded. I had to sleep on the floor but I didn't care because I was with Zara and Saba. Saba was going to get engaged tomorrow so we were teasing her all night. We got ready to sleep at like 5:30am. It was still like it's not midnight for my family. The kids were still playing until Atif yelled at them and they went to sleep!

"Atif bahi, come here!" I said in a low voice.

"What's up?" he replied me in a even lower voice.

"We not sleepy!"

"Try going to sleep, it's almost 6:00am and the engagement is tomorrow!"

"Ok, we'll try going to sleep."

As soon as Atif left, Saba got a text in her phone. Me and Zara didn't know who it is. Saba didn't either. She unlocked her phone and the message said, "I love u!"

"Who is it Saba?" Me and Zara said at the same time.

"I don't know, I never got a message from this number and I can't recognize it! Let me ask who it is!

Right after she replied saying, "who is it" she got another one from the same number. She opened her phone and it said, "your hubby to be!" As soon as me and Zara saw that we burst out laughing! Saba got mad and said shut up to us and said go to sleep. I stared at the wall thinking about life and fell asleep.

___________________________

Hope you guys like it and show some love...thanks:)

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!!!!!

~~~lovecare16~~~