5

"I can't believe he ate all of that and didn't get messy!" Emmett exclaims as denver finishes the last mouthful of his food. Amiee giggles and puts his spoon down, and passes denver a chocolate rusk.

"He's a really good eater, he will eat anything" amiee says. Everybody is quieting down as Edward gets up on a platform and the speeches start. The speeches go on for a while amiee laughed and smiles along with the rest of the people on their table. Alice had sat amiee and Joe with herself, jasper, Emmett and rosalie. She made sure amiee was sat next to jasper.

As Renee finishes her song, speech whatever you call it, she says "we are so fortunate to have bella's big sister amiee and her little brother Joe here, why don't you two come up" amiee looks at Joe, Joe looks at amiee. They get up and go up onto the platform and Renee passes amiee the microphone.

"Hi everyone, well, um we are bella's siblings. Now as bella's big sister I could completely embarrass her by telling you many many many puberty stories. But I'm not guna do that, had you fooled for a second." She passes Joe the microphone.

"She may not tell them but I might" he laughs "just kidding Bella we would do that" he gives her and evil smile " or would we" he bops his eyebrows up and down and amiee slaps the back of his head and yanks the microphone off him.

"No Joe we wouldn't" amiee laughs "the one thing Bella likes about me, the only thing Bella likes about me, is my singing. She loves it and always has done, I remember when I was 6 I was singing along with one of my Disney videos and Bella was dancing in her diper in the middle of the living room to, under the sea from little mermaid. And then when we got older Joe got interested in music but he liked the instruments so every time me and Joe did a show Bella would be there so we would like to dedicate a song to Bella and Edward and their new marriage." Amiee puts the microphone in the stand as Joe takes a seat at the piano to the back of the platform. Joe starts playing and amiee looks at him with a bright smile on her face and starts singing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright" her eyes glance over to jasper who is now holding her son with tears on his face. Jasper smiles at her and she gets more confidence and her voice brightens

"My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind" she doesn't take her eyes off jasper as she sings this part but moves them to Edward and Bella for the next.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh" amiee's head is spinning. she can't stop thinking about jasper, the way he makes her smile, the way he makes her son laugh and feel comfortable. She snaps out of the trance as the next part of the song starts and her eyes don't leave jasper's as she belts out the next part of the song.

"Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard" she gives him a big smile as her eyes gaze back to Edward and Bella.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh" everyone claps and is on their feet as amiee and Joe take a bow. "We are glad to call Edward our brother in law, we hope you have a long and happy life together" amiee says and her and Joe walk off stage and go back to their seats.

"That was beautiful" jasper says when amiee sits back down.

"Thank you, is denver okay?" Amiee asks as she wipes a tear off his cheek.

"Yeah he started crying when you left so I cuddled him till you started singing, I hope that's okay" amiee giggles and leans over and kisses jasper on the cheek.

"Thank you for looking after him" she says giving him a beaming, sweet smile and places a hand on his shoulder. Denver squirms in jasper's arms and amiee puts him on her knee.

Jasper can't stop thinking about amiee, he said he wasn't going to get close, but he can't seem to help it. He's drawn to her, like a moth to a flame. He doesn't seem to have the same thirst for her, it's more of a longing of her presence. He hasn't even noticed the burn in his throat even though humans are scattered around the reception party. It confuses him but he likes it. Her emotions draw him in he wants to release her pain and suffering and can feel it fade away the more he gets closer to her. He realises he was wrong, he notices she hasn't even flinched or mentioned how cold he is, she hasn't even questioned the odd eye colour. 'Wow amiee is the complete opposite of Bella' jasper thought and he wasn't wrong.