19

"OHMYGOSHBROBROANDBILL!" We were greeted as we walked into art class.

Mabel, as the shooting star she is, ran at me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back halfheartedly, kind of embarrassed.

"Hey Mabes," I said when she finally let go.

"Hello Shooting Star!" Bill cheered.

"Okay, Billdip, I'll show you to your new seats."

Bill smirked and I glared at him and Mabel.

They must've come up with this in secret.

Bill grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to our seats, and it turns out...

We sat next to each other and I sat next to Mabel, with Bill at the end of a row.

Mabel was sitting next to her bestie, Emma.

Anyways, the bell finally rung after what felt like forever.

A strict looking teacher walked into the room, her red hair flowing behind her as she walked. She wore a white blouse and a dark blue skirt. A dark expression plastered her face.

"Hello, class. It seems we have a new student." She pointed a...model sword? Towards me. Her darkness seemed to seep away.

"I trust our star student showed you to the correct seat?"

"Yes ma'am," Bill said, surprisingly respectfully.

"Please, Bill, don't call me ma'am. We've been over this. I am Ms. Scarlet. Anyways, welcome to art, Mason."

"It's Dipper." I said.

"Dipper, okay. Got it."

The class begun.

See, the only reason I hadn't started art until now was because art class was in the middle of a huge project they had just finished up.

I had been hanging out in the counsellor's office for the time being.

"So, we'll be beginning a new project. You will group into four, set up a scene with two or three of the people, and the last one or two will draw it. We'll be doing something similar later on so don't forget your groups! You have 30 seconds, go!" Ms. Scarlet shouted.

Immediately, Bill, Mabel, and I grouped up.

"We need a fourth person!" I pointed out.

10

Mabel looked like she was thinking.

9

"Emma! Get over here!" Mabes shouted to her best friend.

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

Emma made it just as the timer started beeping that Ms. Scarlet apparently set.

She quickly grouped up the remaining eight students and left us to do our work with a warning that we can't damage her props, but we can use them.

I grabbed the angel and devil sets before anyone else could.

"Let's do this here, guys."

"What are we doing?" Emma asked.

"An angel devil thingy Dip's wanted to draw!" Mabel shouted cheerfully.

"I thought you said he wasn't ar-mmph mmph.."

Mabel shoved a random donut in Emma's mouth.

Emma ate the donut quickly, and then asked, "Where that donut come from?"

"Don't question the donut," Mabel told her.

I handed the devil set to Bill, who put it on quickly.

I handed the angel set to Mabel.

"So, Emma...you want to be in it or draw it?" I asked the remaining person.

"I'm not the best at realism, but I'll draw it as well!"

We got to work, posing the two models and making small outlines on the canvases.

About ten minutes in, I snuck a peak at Emma's drawing. She made it into a cartoon style.

I went back to my drawing, working on Mabel's hair.

As the bell rung, signaling the end of class, I was finishing up Mabel.

"Bill, I didn't get to draw you, so you'll have to model tomorrow in class," I told him as I put my canvas in its place in the art room.

We quickly left and started towards Latin class.

Cicero Pinus.

Triangulum Notas.

Let's go.