TWENTY-NINE

"Are you ready Jasper?" I asked sweetly pretending not to notice Emmett's mouth hanging wide open. "Uh, yeah." He said clearing his throat. "Thank you again, Esme." I smiled at her as I walked past my family in the living room and over to Jasper. "Do you have the keys?" I asked him. "No, um" He said putting his hand into his pocket to find the car keys. "Here," Carlisle said making Jasper's head snap up. He fished the keys out of his pocket and tossing them above our heads and over to where we stood from across the room. Jasper caught them swiftly and thanked Carlisle before we made our way out over to the garage.

Two and a half hours later we were driving back to the house with bags of clothing littering the entire back seat and the trunk of the car. We drove in silence, the only sound was a song playing from a song that was playing softly on the radio. Jasper had one hand on the steering wheel the other holding mine.

"You like this song." He broke the silence, startling me since he didn't say it as a question. Like he already knew the answer.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You like the song. I can tell, your mood is easily peaceful and very light." He explained.

"It is a very good song. I like the meaning behind it. What's it called?" I questioned.

"Willow, by Jasmine Thompson. I'm glad you enjoy this song. I like it as well," He informed me. "Maybe this could be are song." He added squeezing my hand as we fell back into silence letting the song song play in the background.

When we got home, we carried the bags up to our room ignoring Bella as we passed through the living room. I opened the door to our room after climbing up the stairs to find a glass little chair hanging from the ceiling over in the corner looking out to the forest next to a bookshelf as high as the ceiling lined with books. Setting the bags down on the floor I turned to face Jasper.

"It's perfect," I whispered right before he put his hands on both sides of my face, cupping my cheeks, as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Hey lovies! I know you all probably hate me right now and that's okay I totally understand. I kinda hate myself for letting this get to out of hand. So I know this is like super short and I apologize but I am having terrible writers block. So what I am going to do is I am reaching out to you guys. I am taking suggestions from you guys now. In order for me to use your suggestion comment the word, "WILLOW" on this chapter and direct message me your suggestion for the up and coming chapters. I have the end planned out just nothing for the battle and preparing for it. I am willing to take most of the suggestions so hurry! Because I am only taking the first couple. Good luck and thanks for your help!

~Lu~