Chapter 23

We walk inside and Garry tells us this is our last day of training before filming starts.

Yes! I've been so excited for shooting. We're told to go outside and run around the building for a bit to get warmed up.

We go outside and start running. I'm running with Xander when Leven starts jogging next to him.

"Hey Xander!" She says in a chirpy high pitched voice.

"Ummm hey Leven," Xander says questioningly.

"So, it's been pretty hot out these past few days," she says to him.

"Yeah I guess it has been," he says taking a sideways glance at me.

Is she flirting with him?

"I was wondering if you wanted to get some ice cream later," she asks.

"Ummm sure," he says.

"Great! Four sound good?" she says happy that my Xander is taking her out for ice cream later.

"Sounds great," he says then Leven jogs away.

"Xander! What was that?" I ask him.

"What was what? I'm just taking her out for ice cream. It's friendly. Remember I'll be thinking of you the whole time," he says trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah ok," I say then jog ahead to go find Jackie.

I spot her up ahead jogging with Jack. I run up to them and say, "You will not believe what just happened."

"What?" They ask in unison.

"Leven just came up to Xander and asked if he wanted to go out and get ice cream later and he said yes." I tell them.

"You haven't seen the way she looks at him? You should watch out Is," Jack tells me.

"Yeah whatever," I say and we continue to jog.

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to CecliaSantos because she gave me the Isabelle is jealous of Leven idea!