one; ditch

yoongi
I couldn't help it; he was just so, beautiful.
he was injured, scratched raw, but still somehow beautiful.
he was mine from the beginning..
~

the cat should have been pure white. he wasn't, but he should have been. instead he was a dirty, dingy grey/black colour, representing his feelings at the time of seeing the creature on the ground.
he found it lying almost lifeless in a ditch on the side of the road. it looked like it had been thrown out of a car and left there for dead. he pitied the small animal, having known what it was like to be thrown around like a rag doll.

he stopped what he was doing and walked towards the animal.
as he went to go pick the kitten up, he heard a small whimper coming from the poor creature. the poor thing, was I too harsh, did I hurt it more? was I too soft and so it just relaxed, which hurts?
being much more gentle, he held up the poor little thing to his eye height and looked at where it appeared to be injured.
from what he could see, there were no broken limbs, but a lot of scratches and scars. he wondered what happened to the poor thing to make it be in such bad way.
this thing really went through hell.

he kept ahold of the cat until he got home, turning the heating on to make sure the kitten stayed warm in the winter weather. walking to the kitchen; he placed it on the bench while he returned with his first aid kit.
"come here little guy, let me help you," he walked closer towards the injured animal, noticing it gaining consciousness. he proceeded to dress its wounds, make him a small bed to sleep on and cooking some food he had for it to eat.

after all this, he chose to think of a new name for the new pet he had received.
kitten.
he called the animal kitten.

During the rest of the day, which wasn't very long at all, he was constantly sat watching kitten and make sure that kitten did not get any worse. by the end of the day, him and kitten were slowly getting used to each other.

"goodnight kitten," he said, and he swore he heard a small voice answer him back

"goodnight daddy,"

hi guys lmao
bet yall missed me?
jk, anyway, welcome!
I'm Terri, I'm 16 and I'm from England.
I'm obsessed with kinks idk whether it's just yoonmin or nah lmao