Chapter 19

New chapter! :)

 I think I actually uploaded this quicker than normal :P :)

Thanks for readig/fanning/voting! :D :)

Enjoy!! :)

********************************************

CHAPTER 19

“Soo...what would ya like?” Charlie grins sat across from me in the small booth at this cafe she’s been begging me to come all week.

I briefly scan the menu and shrug...

“Oooh...I know! I’ll order it, you’ll love it” She grins before hurrying over to the counter to order our drinks.

Abby and Nathan are across from me too and Seth sat next as he came as well even thou I’m still a bit pissed at him for ‘accidently’ forgetting to tell our brothers were I was.....yeah he said he forgot, but I know he kinda did it on purpose as he was annoyed at me....childish I know...but whatever...

“Here ya go!” Charlie chirps bringing back over a tray of 5 tall glasses filled with something...”The best ever chocolate shake you will ever taste!” She grins and places the tray on the table and we all take one.

Chocolate milkshake....hmm.....haven’t had that in a while...

I take a sip through the straw and my eyebrows shoot up in surprise “Wow....okay that is amazing” I say going back for another sip.

Abby chuckles “I know right!” She grins drinking from her own...

Seth raises an eyebrow too “Hmm...yeah that is good” He smiles

“Haha! Told ya!” Charlie grins sipping at her’s

We spend like an hour in this cafe, just talking and getting to know eachother.....and I come to think that maybe, just maybe...they will be good friends...as I like Charlie’s hyperness and never seems to be upset, and Abby’s friendliness as she seems to have a good heart, and Nate....he seems to be cool too , quiet....but friendly...and I think maybe Seth with get along with him....

And....I have a slight feeling...that they aren’t just using me to get to my brothers....as Charlie rightly showed she had no interest.....

“Bye Lexi! We’ll see you tomorrow!” Charlie grins as she hugs me tightly we leave the small cafe

I blink in surprise and kind awkwardly hug her back after not really used to getting hugs other than from my family.....well honestly...other than my brothers....

She pulls back, turning to Seth and hugs him just as tightly making his eyebrows raises and I chuckle slightly at the look on his face.

Abby smiles at me “See ya Lex” She says and gives me a lighter hug than Charlie and I smile back.

Nate chooses to wave bye to me making me slightly chuckle but I smile lightly back at him and wave.....before me and Seth turn in the opposite direction from them, walking down the street to wait for Blake to come get us as we have no idea how to get home still, not knowing are way around this town yet.