xxx

im back

;

Brandon's father is titled as one of the best lawyers in America, and Brandon hoped to be one of the best too.

We met in a private restaurant where almost no one can eavesdrop on us.

It took me so much effort into flying all the way to Hawaii because I was still under strict watches.

I was brought to Hawaii with one of my dad's trustworthy bodyguard, Jackson.

I had to lie to Jackson about Brandon's work status.

"He's a songwriter whom I look forward to working with in the future" I told Jackson and turned to look at Brandon and gave him a look saying to just go along with it.

"Please wait outside the restaurant, we would like to discuss important matters." Brandon said.

Jackson kindly left the restaurant but before I even got to say anything to my old friend, Brandon quickly made his way to me and ripped something out of my collar.

It was a tiny voice recorder that Brandon saw Jackson place on me before he left.

Instead of crushing the tiny device, he secretly placed it on an unsuspecting waiter.

I then told him everything not missing even one tiny detail.

From when I first moved to Korea, to where I'm at now.

Me and Brandon deviced a plan on how to rat my parents out and we decided to meet 2 weeks from then, to start the plan.

Just wait for me Yoon Jeonghan, I'm very close to getting you.

;

merry christmas everyone, i just finished noche buena and im so stuffed.