Stiles; The Last Time

This is the seventh time this week. In the past four days, actually. You stand by your bedroom window, watching as Stiles knocks on your front door only to have your mother answer and politely chase him away. That's what you had asked her to do.

It would be easier for him to get a chance to talk to you if you actually left the house. You have locked yourself in since last week. Since you caught Stiles kissing Malia.

The thought causes your heart to shatter even more- if that is even possible. It's like the million pieces is breaking to become even smaller pieces.

Your phone has been blowing up continuously with calls and text messages from your boyfriend. You ignored them all. You were not ready to talk to him, not yet, maybe not ever. You would also receive a few texts from Scott and Lydia, but you ignored those too.

Your head snaps in the direction of your bedroom door as it creaks open revealing your mother.

"Honey, I know you're upset, and, I know that what Stiles did was extremely wrong, but you can't continue ignoring him like this." She walks over towards you, placing her hands on your shoulders. "You need to talk to him."

You shake your head and look down. "I-I can't. I'm not ready mom, really I'm not." You tell her, but deep down you know that she is right. You do need to talk to him. As much as you want to deny it, the silence is slowly killing you.

"Go and talk to him. You're torturing the poor kid." She chuckles lightly causing you to laugh a little too. You nod your head, agreeing to go over and talk to Stiles.

***

You pull up in Stile's driveway, taking a deep breath noticing his crappy Jeep parked there. You smile to yourself as you remember the nights you and Stiles would sneak out.

Your steps towards his front door are slow and hesitant. You have no idea what to say to him. But maybe he will do most of the talking, at least that's what you're hoping.

You place three light knocks on the door and wait patiently. It opens and your heart sinks at the sight of Stiles with red eyes. He had been crying; he had been crying a lot. You feel terrible for ignoring him the way you did, but you were hurt. You had cried ten times more than what he has.

"Y/N?" Stiles asks out of disbelief. He immediately steps aside to allow you in and you walk past him. "Hi." He says once he closes the front door.

"Hey." You barely whisper. You avert your eyes from your white converse towards the boy in front of you, your eyes meeting with his. "I guess we should talk."

"Y/N, I am so sorry." He says taking a few steps towards you and placing his hands on your shoulders. You don't bother pulling away, you had already made him suffer enough.

"I know." You simply say. You knew he was sorry, because if he wasn't, he wouldn't have showed up to your doorstep first thing in the morning and last thing at night, hoping that you would allow him to speak with you.

His face softens a little. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I don't have feelings for Malia... I used to, but that was a really long time ago. I'm so sorry. I swear, it's the last time. I won't ever let it happen again." He sounds desperate.

"Okay." Your voice is soft. "I believe you." You didn't have anything else to say. If you had told him everything you wanted to a few days ago, it would break him more than you think.

"I'm sorry." He says again. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you against his chest. You have really missed his hugs. You missed smelling his scent. You missed him.

"It's okay, I forgive you." You smile even though he cannot see. "I love you."

"I love you too." His grip around you tigthens. "God, I love you so much. I am so, so sorry."

You look up to face him and before he can say sorry for the umpteenth time, you press your lips against his softly.