Over Again

Mature content ahead. Not much, but some slight graphics

*

"CJ, are you.....completely.....okay with this?" Jonathan holds me against the wall, kissing up and down my neck and face. Jonathan holds me against the wall, my legs wrapped round his waist.

"Jonathan, I'm more okay with this than ever. Just... please", I beg him.

Jonathan watches me for a second, studying the look in my eyes, then our lips crash together. I run my hands over Jonathan's shoulders and the back of his head. Steadying my arms over Jonathan's shoulders, he wraps his arms tight around my waist, taking me off the wall, and walks from the wall in the kitchen, through the small sitting room, and around the wall to the bed.

Jonathan sits me down on the bed and hovers over me, not letting our lips move apart from each other. Jonathan's hands rest on either side of my thighs, holding me down to the bed. I pull on the collar of his shirt, when he moves to stand up. Our lips are no longer together. Jonathan towers over me, and I take the few seconds I have to pull at the hem of his shirt. He lifts his arms at my notion, and I pull the shirt off of his body. He suddenly, forcefully, grips my hips, sending me flying onto the bed, my head hitting the pillow. I giggle slightly as Jonathan crawls over to hover over me once again.

"I can't stop now", Jonathan whispers huskily into my ear, sending more kisses down my neck.

"I'm not telling you to stop, now, am I?" I say back.

Jonathan takes the chance to slips his hands under my dress, going up to the tight waist band under my breasts. His hands slide over my stomach and ribs, sending even more tiny sparks through my body.

"I feel like this is too much clothing for me?" I stutter. Jonathan takes the waist band of my skater dress and all but rips it over my head and off my body. I'm exposed in cobalt blue lace bra and panties.

"So beautiful", Jonathan mutters, making me shiver under his touch. "Breathtaking".

Jonathan starts to kiss down my chest in between my breasts, then continues down my stomach and stops at the waistband of my panties. I stare at the ceiling, letting Jonathan make the butterfly kisses all over my body. He starts to come back up my body, and our lips connect again. I maneuver my hands to Jonathan's belt buckle on his shorts. I unbuckle it, and he slips it out of his shorts. I keep going, not letting my lips leave his, unbuttoning his shorts. Jonathan kneels beside me for a moment, removing his shorts, leaving him in his underwear.

"One last chance. Are you one hundred percent sure?" Jonathan asks me.

"Stop asking. I have never been more sure in my life".

Jonathan hovers over me again, looks down, to position himself, and when he's ready, he looks back up at me. I simply stare at his face.

"Promise to tell me if it hurts. I'll stop."

I wrap my arms over around his neck, bringing him closer to me. "Please, Baby. I'm ready."

Jonathan looks down one more time, then once again at me. He moves his hips towards mine, and I feel it hard, ready to go inside of me. 

It hurts for a moment, I wince, and he immediately stops, watching my face. 

I reach up to grab the back of his head, pulling his lips to mine. He takes the hint to keep going until he's in where he should be. "I love you, My Girl".

And then we make love over and over again. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I awaken to the smell of coffee. I sniff around, not opening my eyes to the bright sun that streams through the open doors in front of the bed. The faint sound of a news program comes from somewhere in the bungalow.

After opening my eyes, I realize that I'm still completely naked from last night, only covered in the white sheets on the bed. I find my panties on the floor, and slide them onto my legs, and the first thing I see is Jonathan's shirt he wore yesterday, so I slide that over my body.

I walk slowly around the wall that separates the bedroom area from the kitchen and living room. I run my fingers through my hair, moving most of it over the top of my head, it falling lazily either way.

When Jonathan isn't in the bungalow, I look out to the small balcony on the side of the kitchen. I walk slowly, my feet slapping and sticking to the cold wooden floor. I slip my arms around Jonathan's waist. He tenses for a second, then relaxes and looks down at me.

"Good morning, Beautiful", Jonathan smiles. I hum in response. "How'd you sleep?"

"That might have been the sleep ever, right after the best s£x ever". Jonathan chuckles, slipping an arm around me.

He turns me so my back is against the railing. His hands grip my waist, and suddenly, Jonathan lifts me onto the wooden railing, setting me there, and keeping his hands on my hips to secure me.

"Baby, you were amazing last night. Something that I had never expected from anyone", Jonathan starts to kiss up my neck and cheeks, making me laugh.

"What should we do today? I wouldn't mind staying here and doing what we did last night again", Jonathan's lips continue their attack on my neck. I giggle at the sensation, leaning back a bit, careful to not fall into ocean below me.

"Let's take a swim", I giggle again. Jonathan hums quietly as he kisses right below my ear. "Or we could do what we did last night. I'd be up for that".

Jonathan wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me off of the railing. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me into the small house again. "Wait", I sniff around the kitchen. "I want coffee", I laugh.

I push my hand towards the opposite direction, acting like a child grabbing for something. I make small grabbing motions behind Jonathan's back. He laughs and continues to carry me to the bed. "Do I have to let you drink coffee first?" Jonathan asks with a smile, setting my down on the unmade bed.

"No. But it would be nice", I joke. "Just shut up and kiss me".

And that he did.