51.0

"Did something happen between you and him last night?"

That was the first thing that came out of Yuri's voice the moment Yoongi and her friend, Jiho, went to take their lunch while Yuri and I find a table to sit on.

"I knew you'd ask." I said, poking my rice repeatedly with my chopstick. I really want to tell her, I really do. But I don't want to kiss and tell.

"Oh my god, something happened!" She exclaims as her eyes doubled in size, banging the table with her palm. "Did it hurt?!"

"Shut up!" I say, looking around at everyone. Luckily, no one heard Yuri. I sighed in relief. "We just kissed, okay? Nothing like that happened."

"We saw you kiss at the rink a while ago." She smirks at me. "Just like twenty more people."

"No, there were less than ten people in there." I wrinkle my forehead, trying to remember the people from the rink.

"Everyone's talking about you on the way here." She whispers at me, taking a sip from her bowl of soup. "Especially those people."

She points at the table who was doing nothing but play with their food. I didn't have to make sure it was them, because I knew who they were.

They're Yoongi's friends.

"How'd you know?" I immediately asked her, my heart thumping.

"I heard them, but don't worry about it." She shakes her head as she starts to eat. "They're just jealous."

Jealous? Why would they be jealous?

I look at them again one more time and see Yoongi pass them by like he didn't see anything. All of them followed Yoongi with their eyes as he and Jiho walked towards our table. When they finally sat down across us, Yoongi's friends caught me looking at them. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't, until they quickly do so.

One of the girls even rolled her eyes at me.

What the hell is their problem? Am I taking Yoongi away from them? Is that what all of this is about?

"Hey," Yoongi says, catching my attention. "What are you looking-"

He starts to turn his head and follow my gaze but I immediately lift up from my seat, taking his cheeks with both of my palms and positioning his face towards me.

"Nothing," I lied. "You look handsome today."

I wasn't lying about the handsome part. Actually, I am. He's not just handsome today, he's handsome everyday.

His cheeks immediately rose in pink as he shifts uncomfortable, scrunching his nose at me. "Weirdo."

"You wouldn't call someone you kiss in public a weirdo." Yuri commented then acted like she didn't say anything by looking at the ceiling.

Yoongi's eyes and mine met, our eyes feeling like they're talking to each other. We laughed and start to eat as we both mumbled at the same time, leaving Yuri and Jiho give the both of us weird looks.

"Who cares?"

*

"I want to be a doctor."

The bus ride on the way home seemed to be so long, but the fact that i'm beside Yoongi right now just makes me so happy that it is. 

I can't believe that the retreat is over. It all happened so fast that I didn't feel it actually happened. I want to go back in time and experience everything again.

From that necklace to the ice rink... oh the necklace. I caress my neck with my palm and felt it rubbing against me, making me smile.

"Is that what you want? Or is that what they want you to be?" He asks, untying the knots from his earphones.

"I, um..." I say, not being able to continue. How did he know? Did I talk to him about this before?

"I think you should be whatever you want." He says as he plugs one of the ear piece into my ear. "That's how it should be."

"It's not that easy." I sighed, leaning back into my chair. "What do you want to be?"

"Anything that has something to do with music."

"Even dancing?" I giggled.

"I don't like dancing." He turns to me. "Just as much as I don't like you."

"Hey!" I swat his arm. "You were just telling me you love me last night and now you don't like me."

The rest of the bus ride was quiet. We spent it with each other's company and even though we weren't talking at all, each other's presence is enough. I couldn't really ask for more.

We listened to his playlist, and I enjoyed it. All of the songs he listened to, I bobbed my head on. Every single song that he played is something that I would listen to now. And that's when I realized how much Yoongi has influenced my music choice when I can't even get past the first verse of rap songs before.

Then the next song played. My favorite song that he composed, the one that we're working on.

"When are we going to finalize this song?" I ask as I look at him.

His eyes were closed but for some reason, I just knew that he wasn't sleeping. And I proved to be right when he replied, "When we get home."

"But aren't your parents home?" I ask, hoping that they wouldn't be. I don't think that I can face them yet after what happened, and as a girlfriend of their son now.

His father was crystal clear to me that I should stay from his son, but look at me now. I feel bad, but at the same time, I love him so much that I can't think i'll be able to stay away from him now.

Is that what they call being selfish?

"They are." He says ever so casually. "It will happen in the future anyway, so might as well do it now."

"Do what?" I ask as my forehead crinkled in confusion.

He opens his eyes and look at me like i'm the stupidest person in the world before he closes his eyes again.

"Let my parents meet my girlfriend."