|63. You're Having A|

Andrea's POV

August 6th; 7:40am

It's been three months since my last check up and today I have to go back so Dr.Matlock can do another check up. Rowan was on a deal since his gang is starting to always come first now.

He promised he would be back by eight which is exactly what we are arguing about now, I've been a bitch to everyone but I didn't give a fuck anymore. I'm a walking blueberry and I have no patience now, it's fuck everybody.

"I'll be home before then okay?" Rowan says and I roll my eyes.

"Just forget about it Rowan, I'll drive myself."

"You aren't driving there yourself Andy, I'll be there before then okay? I swear. I gotta go, I love you bye."

I go to the kitchen and grabbed a pickle to dip in peanut butter while I figure out what I'm going to do.

I took a bite out of the pickle and swallowed before calling Eric.

"What's up boss, everything okay?" I hear a girl moan in the background.

"Glad to see you're back in the game looking for Mrs. Right" I tell him and I could tell he smiled a little.

"Yeah, I don't want to be alone forever boss so why the hell not? And whats up?" He says and I hear a door shut, maybe he went somewhere peaceful.

"Good for you Eric, and I was wondering if you can take me to the hospital-" I said halfway and he starts to panic.

"Are you in labor?! 9 months isn't even up yet" he said quickly.

"Whoa calm down Eric, I'm not in labor. It's just Rowan is on a deal with his boys and I already know he isn't going to be here before 8 and I decided to ask you but I see you're busy with fucking so I'll ask Greg-."

"No no no, I'll take you. I'll be there asap" he says.

"Eric, it's fine. I can ask Greg" I said.

"It's not a problem, bye boss" he said happily and hung up.

I giggled a little and I send Rowan a text.

"Don't worry about it, I got it. Deal with the gang" I text back and on my phone it says delivered but isn't read.

It's now 7:51 and Eric honked the car outside. I grab my phone and keys, locking the door behind me before going to the truck and getting in.

I buckled myself in and see Rowan still hasn't read the text so I pressed the power button and turn the screen off as Eric drives off.

"Everything alright between you and Rowan boss?" He asked while driving.

"I don't really know" I tell him as he stopped at the light.

"What do you mean? Do you want me to kick his ass?" He asked me and I smiled and he smiled back.

"Thank you but no thank you, I'll do just fine bitching at him when he gets home" I lose my smile after looking away and Eric drives off.
_____________
Hospital (Dialogue continued!)