Chapter 32

Quote : "Sometimes you have to go through hell, to get to heaven . . "

________________________

.

.

- Harry -

.

Through the whole night, I thought about my mum and my sister. Not only that, but about Blue too.

Her endless smile, her sass, and her grumpiness when she was pissed at me.

Shit, yeah I might be playing her.. I might even be playing my own self, but then there's Kendall.

I mean, I genuinely like her. Ever since I first ran into her and spoke to her, it all kind of clicked then.

But that was when the paparazzi came into the picture.

It kind of got stressful after that, and we both decided we shouldn't continue the whole dating thing.

And a few months after the incident, that's when Blue steps in, and we have a careless hook up together.

Once again, the paps get sneaky.

Can't you see the paps ruin everything? And they're always one step ahead of me, even the other boys.

And that leads to now. Me and Blue are up for a one month solid 'relationship', and then once again, Kendall steps in..

Pondering, I all thought it through.

Wasn't it just weird?.. I mean I know that the whole Blue thing was planned by management, but why did Kendall just suddenly come back, for no reason really.

We never spoke about meeting up, and there she is.. Showing up right before my eyes, like a flash.

Something was fishy. And I knew I had to get to the bottom of it sometime.

"Harry." She whispered groggily as she tightened her grip around me.

"Yeah?"

"I.. Can't sleep." Blue sighed.

"I got the idea." I replied, her waiting for me to continue.

I start to sing one of her favorite tunes by the Mumford and Sons as I feel her smile against my chest.

Blue hummed along to I Will Wait as I smiled.

Comfortingly rubbing gentle circles into her back, she breathed out.

.

.

.

* NEXT MORNING *

.

- Blue -

.

I woke up to soft snoring coming Harry as my eyes slowly fluttered open.

Hannah wasn't in sight, so I'm assuming she went out to get something, I don't know.

"Harry." I lightly shook him, but he just seemed to not even react at all, snoring louder.

"HARRY" I whined, shaking him harder.

"Mmm, I won't move until you kiss me."

"No, I'm not kissing your dirty fucking mouth. I'm not letting you kiss me with that mouth." I huffed, him chuckling slightly.

"But I know you want to.." He spoke seductively, his tongue slowly striding out to lick his lips.

My phone vibrated from my bedside table before Harry's did as well, before we both froze.