And Yet Another Goodbye

........................................................
Hello peeps!
Nothing much to say. Just that I am really excited to write the following chapters! If you want to know, I have actually wrote the whole plan for the story until the end... So I can say that we will still see a LOT of Shawndie! And also, I have been planning many bonus chapters/short stories for after I finish the main story, both from Shawn and Sadie and some new interesting and never done before point of views!
I hope you enjoy this :)
Xxx,
Sara
........................................................
Sadie's POV:
"Merry Christmas everyone!" I say as I walk into the living room with Shawn trailing behind me, the only ones missing, since we were the last to wake up. I don't know what happened these holidays to Shawn's thing of being a morning person, as he was sleeping as much as I do. I hug my parents, and sit beside my mum.

"Merry Christmas!" Aaliyah says from where she was sitting on the floor, near her pile of shredded gift papers with a huge smile. She looks around under the Chirstmas tree and finds a small gift bag. With it on hands, she walks over to me."This is for you."

"Aw, thanks Aaliyah!" I say smiling, getting the bag from her hands. "You didn't have to get me anything."

"Of course I had!" She rolls her eyes. "Come on, open it!"

I open the bag that she gave me, and from there, I take out a slim object. I smile at the phone case that she had gotten me, the symbol of the Dauntless Divergent faction, a circle with fire, in the centre. "I loved it, you do know me Liyah. Thank you."

"Anytime." She smiles back. My attention is caught by my blinking vibrating phone, its screen flashing as I received a text. I decide to ignore it, when it continued to flash and vibrate continuously, and Shawn picks it up, handing it over to me.

"I think you should take it."

I take the phone from him and open the texting app, only to see that I got several messages in a group text.

Ella: Merry Christmas everyone!! 😊🎄⛄️🎁🎉

Bailey: merry christmas!

Violet: same for u, girls!

Bailey: hey, you're back!

Violet: yeessss my parents gave me finally another phone today after my little bro broke the other one

Ella: 😂😂😂 poor u isnt that the second one he breaks?

Sadie: merry christmas people! Sorry for being a little late lol

Violet: sadiieeeeeee

Violet: how's Canada ?😏

Sadie: good

Ella: only good? Come on tell us moooreee

Bailey: Ella, always the one for the gossip

Ella: hey! You know that I move on my friends' love lifes because mine is too boring!

Violet: only because you are stupid! I will say it again: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid!

Ella: ok ok I got it!!

I chuckle aloud at the conversation happening in our group chat. These girls... Violet will never let go of whatever Ella did regarding her and Sean. I still have no clue what happened though.