Watery Depths

It was over I couldn't swim and the fact I have a fear of water and my catlike side multiplied my fear by a thousand. Then I saw a shiny red mustang. It must be able to fly or else it wouldn't be on a ship/plane right? I ran to it and jumped in idiot left the top down. I quickly hot wired it I saw some agents running towards me. I slammed the gas pedal and hit this red button. It started flying hells yeah. I quickly flew away leaving the agents gaping and one crying. "Asta lavista suckas" I yelled. I flew fast away from that thing luckily this mustang had a navigation system. I wasn't far from my house I could swing by grab some stuff. Then I would withdraw everything from the bank and make a new life for myself. I smiled and landed quickly in my driveway. I ran inside and grabbed a changed of clothes, my brush, credit cards, all the money in my house, ID, drivers license, laptop and the ring from my parents. With my stuff in a bag I ran out jumping into the hovercraft and drove to the bank. I ran in frantic aware that my ears tail, and claws were showing. I ran up to my friend Lindy who was a teller "I need to withdraw everything from my account my name is Celia Marie Cole quickly please" I panted.

"Uh sure" Lindy gave me a weird look but did as I told her.

"Thanks so much by Lindy" I smiled. "Hey i was never here" I winked at her and ran out. I hopped into the car and sped off to fill up the gas tank before leaving for a place I have always wanted to live. Las Vegas anything goes there no one would question my features. It was always costumes, make up, and drinking. No on would take notice to me. As I was filling the tank I saw somebody grab a purse from and old lady.

"Ah hell no" I yelled and tackled him. I ripped the purse from his hands after knocking him unconscious. I tossed the purse to the lady then ran back to my car. I set route for Vegas and flew off. As I was flying I thought what if I became a superhero I could help everyone. I suddenly had a brilliant idea it was so stupid and genius it might actually work. So I turned around and ditched the car in a random jewel parking lot. But I made sure to use my claws and scratch it's side. I walked to the nearest McDonald's and opened my laptop. I of course pulled on a head band and changed my clothes in the restroom first though. I quickly found a nice apartment to stay in. I bit my lip I had to get a fake I'D, fake drivers license, a new bank account, a new look, and a new name. I found a shady person online that would make me a fake I'D, and drivers license. I was going to meet them at Rafiellos coffee shop tomorrows. But I had to think of a new name first I had to leave behind Celia Marie Cole. I thought for a moment then smiled I had the perfect name. I was now Kat Ruby Coleson. The person who was making my new I'D, drivers license, and getting me a new social security needed my new info so I typed up a resume.

Name: Kat Ruby Coleson

Age:23

Birthday:July 4th 1990

Gender:Female

I smiled after typing the rest I had a new life a new start. I stayed the night on a roof of a random building. The next day I met the person. He wore a hood so his face was concealed he handed me the papers I handed him 100 bucks. Using my new papers I bought an apartment. I went to a store and bought red hair dye and blue contacts. I also bought a ton of bandanas and head bands. I concluded the shopping trip by buying gloves and thick belts. After that I walked to my new home and saw that is was refurbished. It was simple 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a kitchen/dining room and living/office room. It was a nice size at a nice price. I read the instructions and made a huge mess but in the end successfully died my hair red. It was a really bright red I sighed a little too bright red.  My ears also got a little dye on them they now had red tips. Luckily I can flatten them against my head and they are now not visible but heads bands still just incase. I popped the blue contacts in I glanced in the mirror I didn't recognize myself at all. I had to get a job and I knew exactly where I wanted to work and I also knew how to get in.