7. Just a filler

WOW!I WENT FROM 100 READS TO 150 READS IN LESS THAN ONE DAY!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE.

Caleb's POV

The moment I saw Kyle talking to Alaska I freaked out. He had no right to speak to her, let alone flirt with her. You may be thinking " what? Kyle never flirted with Alaska" but trust me, this is what he does. He pretends to be all sweet and friendly to make her trust him, he then gets a little more friendly each day until he ends up kissing the girl, making her fall madly in love with him only for him to break her heart the second after he sleeps with her. I have seen it happen all too often and for him to try his little trick on my mate... He better watch his back.

Luckily Alaska was able to calm me down because if she hadn't, I probably would have killed him. It was amazing. The way she simply wrapped her little arms around me and held me as tightly as she could. I calmed the instant we touched, sparks dancing on my skin.

When Kyle found out that Alaska was my mate, his future luna, he instantly became weak and vulnerable. I was still mad at him but it was good to know that he would always respect and protect his luna. Pack members have a special bond with their luna that is foreign to me which only makes me more possessive. Some explain the bond as trust, understanding and love. That last one was the reason for my over possessiveness. I am the only man she will love. I won't let her love one other than me. She is mine forever.

Breakfast was silent but comfortable. I felt like a complete loser, making her everything I could for breakfast when I could have simply asked her. She must think I'm an idiot for doing all that when we couldn't possibly eat all of it. I watched her as she ate her berry and syrup covered pancakes and drank her milky coffee. She is perfect and I hope she knows that. I won't accept her thinking any less of herself because she is possibly the most perfect woman I have ever seen in my life.

---------------
NOTE..THIS IS JUST A FILLER FOR GETTING SO MANY READS IN ONE DAY! MOST OF THE CHAPTERS WILL BE IN ALASKA'S POV.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

XX