83rd Poem: Irritation, a Stuffy Nose, & Headaches

Irritated, 

by __ for  grabbing my foot during swim practice when she knew my ankle hurt, irritated by this supposed "best friend". Irritated because she asked what I ate as if that were the reason for my quickness, irritated because tried to go in front of me, irritated because she always inserts herself into my conversations and is clingy af.

Irritated, 

by my mother for calling me and reverting to talking about something else unrelated when I wasn't done speaking, irritated by this woman who gave me life because she always decides to just go to sleep instead of talking with me.

Irritated,

because of a major headache and a

stupid stuffy nose because I did not take pills and got sick easier.

Irritated,

by the people on my swim team; my "supposed best friend's" many excuses when I touched her feet and had to pass her because I am faster than her: she'll take her cap off or "fix" her goggles, and so does my twelve year-old (now 13 yr old) bully.  

Irritated,

because my goggles leak and I get water in them and can barely see, despite the goggles being prescribed,  (plus my eyesight is worse than their's) and I still continue swimming w/out stopping as asked by our coach. 

Irritated,

by their stupid excuses and their conversations with me.

Irritated, 

by my dad for something that's not really his fault; my stepmother was laying on the side of my dad where I crawl into his bed because the other side had clutter on i at and I couldn't receive hug that I so badly needed.

Irritated, 

by my favorite cousin, because she could never seem to answer the gosh darn phone when I needed her the most.

Irritated, 

by my dog because for some reason he decided I wasn't worth listening to today.

Irritated,

because it seemed like no on was around to help, no one around to listen to me when I needed them the most.

A/N

A poem written a while ago. I guess it is more like a rant. It was just... an extremely long and hard day for me.

__ : means I did not include the person's name because I am too nice.

Song: Sick of Being Lonely - Field Mob

Since YouTube is blocked, I have to put the link to the song in the external link.

I can't hear the song (YouTube is blocked) but it seems like it applies to me. At least these lyrics do:

"I'm so sick of being lonely / Every night while my man goes out with his homies / I want to know how it feels to be loved, be loved / Sick of being lonely.."

Idgaf about being in a relationship or anything, I just wish I felt needed by my friends, you know? I kind of feel useless and like if I was gone they really wouldn't be phased by my departure. I just feel so disconnected and left out.