two

taehyung was walking around school, skipping again, when he got thinking.

where does he live? is he even from here? is he younger? older?
just as he thought that, taehyung tripped over, falling onto the floor.
"hey, you okay?" a heavenly voice asked, footsteps coming closer.
"yes, I should be okay, thankyou though," taehyung wondered where the voice came from and upon looking up, saw the boy.
the boy from the shop. now without the ears.

"hi! I'm taehyung, I forgot to introduce myself yesterday," taehyung said from the floor.
"I'm jeon jeongguk," the boy held his hand out for taehyung to pull himself up on.
"just one question; what year are you in?" taehyung had to ask.
"third," he replied, looking down and blushing, one of his ears burning red.
"can I call you ggukie?" taehyung softly lifted his head up to look jungkook in the eyes.
"you can call me anything you want," jeongguk whispered, taking an up and down look of taehyung then acting as if nothing happened.
"well, best be off to class, see you around?" jungkook started to turn around.
"wait! c-can I have your number so I can text you? i-it's just-" taehyung stuttered, slightly nervous under jungkook's stare.
"you can text me any time you want, taetae," jungkook winked at the older boy, handing taehyung his phone while chuckling at the nickname.
a couple of minutes passed and taehyung had exchanged numbers with jungkook, then realising that they both needed to walk the same way to their next classes.
"so what year are you in?" jungkook was curious.
"fourth, I'm your hyung," taehyung smiled proudly.
"shh taetae-hyung," jeongguk playfully pouted, sending taehyung's mind crazy.
"listen, do you want to come over afterschool tomorrow? I would love to get to know you more, but I have extra music practice afterschool today, so tomorrow?" taehyung asked, the hope obvious in his voice.
"I'll see you at music and yes, I'm free," jeongguk grinned, satisfied with the new discovery.
"o-okay good, I'll see you then," taehyung then walked into his classroom, leaving jungkook alone with his insane thoughts.