chapter 28- Honeymoon Period

Three years later-

Ashleigh's POV

Sirens blared through the building as guards began to fill the grey and metal halls of Arkham asylum. "Raise your hands into the air Nightmare!" their faces we're covered with gas masks, as they stared at me. I smirked as I raised my hands into the air, "Because you asked so nicely." My clenched fists opened to reveal, two silver knuckle dusters. I darted forward and took my first swipe, my fist collided with the first guards jaw causing a sickening crack to sound out as he spat blood. Gunshot fire began to ring out, I flipped upwards and the hail of bullet followed me only lagging a few seconds behind. I swung my booted foot out and caught the offending weapon. My elbow struck the guard in the face splitting his nose and upper lip. Soon combat guards lunged towards me with snarls underneath their mask. I chuckled darkly; my fingers darted out and pulled away the lifesaving instruments, as black vapour filled the mask. I snapped the mask back onto the faces of the guards causing their screams to fill the room, "whose next?" I reach back and conjured a scythe, the blade was long and glinted bring white underneath the florescent lights. Guards ran towards me as I charged towards them, I slide underneath them; my blade hooked onto the guards Achilles tendons and tore at the ropey flesh. Screams of pain and terror melded into one as fear toxin seeped into their blood. I grasped one of the many key cards available from the guards and entered the criminally insane ward. My metal heeled boots sparked against the floor, as I walked past many minor criminals, but there was only one I was looking for. A twisted smirk lined his scarred and marred lips. His hands were pressed against the glass of his cell, as his dark eyes looked over his dark wire glasses, as he followed me. "Long time no see." he chuckled deeply as his eyes looked over my appearance. "You should have never sacrificed yourself for me." He chuckled again as I pulled the card through the electronic lock. He leaned away from the glass door as it slid open, "Sorry for being considerate, Mrs Crane." he smirked as he said my married name. I scoffed and smirked at my husband, "The only thing you should be sorry for is ruining our honeymoon, by 'accidentally' releasing fear toxin in the middle of Gotham city airport." I turned away from him and began to walk back towards the cloud of fading fear toxin; suddenly I was twisted around to face the deep eyes of the Scarecrow. "I am sorry, and I promise I will make it up to you." a devious smirk crawled onto his lips. I gulped nervously, as his arms snaked around my corset clad waist. He pressed his marred lips hard against my own, causing me to moan loudly as his hands began to move upwards. I prided my lips from his and slapped his hands away, "Not here, were meant to be breaking out of here, not getting off in a corridor Scarecrow." his chuckled loudly as he took a step back from me, "Fine." he grasped my waist and hauled me through the halls of Arkham asylum. The Scarecrow shielded his eyes from the bright and harsh light of day, the Joker and Harley sat in Two Face's Cadillac waiting for me and the Scarecrow. We slid into the back seat along with Harley and the Joker. Huge grins were plastered across their pale faces, "So Scarecrow how are you going to spend your honeymoon?" Joker's red grin grew larger as he nudged The Scarecrow, the Scarecrow slowly twisted his head around to glare at the clown, “It’s none of your business, but for some insight, we will not be seeing you for some weeks.”  My cheeks flushed red, and the scarecrows fingers gripped me tighter. Harley squealed in delights as she wrapped herself around the joker, “That’s so romantic!” The Scarecrow’s smirk grew larger as he began to chuckle.

Gotham city flowed past us in a glare of silver and grey. “Here we are, and you kids remember, safe sex.” Joker’s mad laughter screamed out as two Face’s Cadillac rode back into Gotham city. I smiled to myself; suddenly I was pulled away from the ground. I looked at The Scarecrow as he held me in his arms, “I never got to do this.” He slammed his booted foot against the rotten door causing it to slinter where the lock sat; I quickly carried me over the threshold. “Welcome home Mrs Crane.” I pulled myself out of my husband’s arms, and pushed him onto the broken sofa. He looked up at me with a lust filled and intrigued gaze. I crawled over his Arkham criminal uniform; I straddled his hips as my fingers slowly began to pop each metal button. A smirked slithered onto my lips, as I pulled away the bright orange jump suit, the bones of my black corset snapped in their places, as the Scarecrow struggled to pull it away from my body. He growled in victory as the material finally fell onto the floor, I pressed my chest against his, as my lips pressed hard against his. His hands travelled over my body, resting on my posterior. His lips smirked under my lips, as he flipped us over. I gave a sharp tug causing my jeans to be thrown away from my body. I looked at my almost bare body and smirked down at me, “I wasn’t joking about not seeing them for a couple of weeks.” I pushed myself up off the broken sofa and wrapped my arms around the Scarecrow’s neck, pulling him back down to me, “I know you weren’t.” his lips smashed against mine as the honeymoon period began.