Bite Me

(Picture of Ali)
Ali p.o.v
"Wake up! 5 minutes till show time!" I jumped up and The sound of banging "alright I fucking heard you calm your tits" I said getting up from the bed that was surely out to kill my back like damn one would think they could afford nice beds but nope hard as a rock. "Who do you think your talking to you bitch!" I smirked "Well then getting a little brave aren't we mate." I said in a terrible British accent, guess the acting classes ain't working. "That's it!" All of a sudden I giant (and when I say giant I mean 6"10 looking guy, like whatever his mother has been feeding him she needs to stop) guy walks in and glares at me "Now what's stopping me from teaching you a lesson." "How about the whole fact that I will rip off your dick and sew it to your face if you as much as lay a single finger on me" I glared and cracked my knuckle getting ready to fuck a bitch up. The guy rolled his eyes thinking that a 5'5 can't take him down oh I wish he would chase shit is about to go down. "Whatever" he grabbed my chain and yanked it "come on" "Jesus why does everyone do that." We walked down the stairs and up,the down,then up,down,up,down,up,down, well you get the idea it's like we were going up fucking Mt. Everest. Finally we reached a door but before we going I was blindfolded "listen I'm all for kinky shit but is this really need" I said tugging at the soft cloth "Just shut up and look pretty maybe someone might want you." Wow and they said chivalry was dead. He opened the door and we walked inside. Have you guys ever gotten the feeling you were gonna die? Well pray for my soul cause I'm getting that feeling. I was dragged up a small flight of stairs (yay more stairs -_-) onto a stage. "Ladies and gentleman we have our newest member Ali Thomas she's new off the market only being here for a month and better yet she feisty as well! Let's start the bidding at $100!" I growled under my breath really $100 if I'm gonna be sold for anything it needs to be more then just a $100. "We have $100 can I get a $300!" $300 not bad could be a little higher though wait focus this is your chance to get out of here..... But really only $300 those cheap steaks.

Namjoon p.o.v
I stared at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Licking my lips I raised my hand "$300 we got can I get a $600!" I growled as someone raised their hand looking over I saw and old guy in his 40 drooling over her..... OH HELL TO THE NO if his wrinkled ass thinks he's gonna get my prize he is greatly mistaken "$600 we got a $600 how about $1200 due we have a $1200" my hand shot up immediately ha beat that. "$1200 how about $1600 can I get a $1600" someone other then the old man raised his hand I looked....SO WE LETTING IN KIDS NOW this boy looks like a damn 14 year old what hell does he eat. "$1600 we got $1600 can anybody beat $1600" no one raised their hand "going 1.....going 2.....go-" "$26,000" I yelled causing head to turn and look at me with both anger and jealousy"what did you just say sir" "I said $26,000 for the girl" I smirked knowing I won.

Ali p.o.v
I was just as shocked and amazed as everyone else $26,000 for little old me the old man must be insane and hella rich. "Sold to bidder #22" after I heard those words it dawned upon me what just happened I was just sold to some nasty old guy for $26,000 in which I will have to live knowing I belong to him....FUCK MY LIFE. I was dragged off the stage and unblinded "oh holy saint Mary and Joseph on a Monday I can see" I chanted being slightly over dramatic. "Come on your new master is waiting for you." "Aye aye captain"I muttered as I walked behind him looking down I followed the guard into a room and sat in a chair. "Wait here" he said then left, well then how do I get out of this predicament I closed my eyes and began thinking so deep in thinking I didn't hear someone walk in "well hello baby girl." I hear still not opening my eyes I assumed it was a guard "what do you want you sick basterd" "now now is that anyway to talk to someone" "hey how about you bite me you dick" and what do you know he actually did it HE BIT ME and not only that but I think he gave me a Hickey A HICKEY this boy better pray that gods holding me back cause I'm about to transgender someone. My eyes shot open as I backed away well more liked run and try to merge with the wall "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I yelled still not really looking at him "i-" just as he was going to speak someone walked in. Oh great another one "Mr.Kim I see you meet Ali, Ali please meet your new master Kim namjoon." Oh shit.