Chapter 20

After we watched the movie, I think i'm scared for life. That's okay cause you know it happens to everyone, am I right?

"So watcha want to do now?" Jack asks me

"I have no clue, what do you think?" I ask

"Oh, we should go to Ethan and Grayson Dolan's party tonight," He says

"I don't know remember what happen last time we were at a party?" I ask looking at him with disbelief.

"Nothing will happen this time, I promise," He says

"Are you sure?" I ask looking at him.

"Positive," he says

"Fine," I say " You go home and get ready pick me up at 7" He nods and grabs his stuff and leaves. I go up into my room to change. I change into a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans and a black and white striped crop top, but not like a crop top more like a high cut shirt. (Gawd ignore my idioticness, that's not even a word!)

I straitened my long brown hair and put on my white high top converse.  After that I did some winged eyeliner and put some Ari perfume on.

I had about 5 minutes until 7 so I started to get on my phone to waste some time.

I heard a beep outside and grabed my belonging and went out the door to see Jack's jeep waiting in my drive way.

Hello my lovely readers, how to you like my book so far? Terrible? I know!
If you have not read my other books yet, THEN GET THE FUCH TO READING! Okay byeee ily!