4 // I'll Make Sure That They're Really F**king Sorry

Credits to my fellow Picsart-er!
^ ^ ^

Credits to my fellow Picsart-er!^ ^ ^

Location: The Library ^ ^ ^ YOUR POV ^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^ YOUR POV ^ ^ ^

"Good! You two made it!" Suzy says happily, a smile stretching across her porcelain skin.

"I almost wasn't able to; Mari wanted me to stay to hang with Tank and her. Honestly, I'd be more of a third wheel!" I explain, ending the statement with a shrug.

"I'm glad we could make it." Cory tells her, glancing at me. Suzy giggles, handing both us a book.

"So guys, Simon told me about the double date thing, and . . ." She trails off, opening her book. I roll my eyes.

"Does he think you're dating or something?" I ask, my voice dull and knowing.

"Yeeeeeaaaah . . ." The popular girl frowns, scratching the back of her neck.

"I mean, it's a double date. So, probably." Cory tells us. Suzy looks at me, and after a second, she switches her gaze to him.

"Maybe one of you could join us? Y'know to make it less awkward?" Suzy tries to win us over with her 'compelling' argument. Cory lets out a 'pfft' as I scoff.

"I don't think either of us want to be a third wheel, Sue." Cory rejects her offer.

"Yeah," I reply, absorbing the book into my brain, "I think we'll be good for tonight." A lightbulb suddenly appears over her head, causing me and my camera faced friend to worry about the sudden idea.

"You two could go as a date! We could make it a triple date!" Suzy suggests. My eyes widen, as do Cory camera lens.

"W-what?" I sputter, surprised at her thought. Cory seemed to have the same reaction.

"Yeah, I don't think that's happening. At all." He says, shaking his head.

"Well, it was worth a try." Sue sighs. No. No, it wasn't really.

^ ^ ^

   Afterwards, at the Swashbuckler's Tree House . . .

   "Hey Toby!" Me and Cory say in unison. Tank turns around, happy to see us.

   "Hey guys!" He squeaks, putting some papers in a neat pile. I looked at them curiously.

   "What are those?" I ask.

   "Oh! Me and Tank were making some more posters to replace the damaged ones." Cory explains. I nod.

   "I was adding some extra details to them, just to spruce them up a bit." Toby informs us. I was impressed! Only true nerds, like us, would be able to decipher these codes. This was sure to get us some real good members of our club.

   "Hey, where's Marina? I thought you two were hanging out." I suddenly say.

   "She went home. Said her head was really bothering her." The chubby teenager tells me.

   "She does get some bad headaches when dehydrated." I state, shrugging (who's with me?!).

   "We should get home before dinner guys." Cory reminds us.

   "Yeah, we should probably leave." Tank agrees with him. I pout.

   "But guuuuuuuys. We just got here!" I complain, crossing my arms.

   "Am I going to have to carry you?" Cory asks, amused. I jump.

   "No!" I yell before speedily climbing down the ladder. Cory laughs, following me down, as well as Toby.
^ ^ ^

A/N: Sorry that it's short! I was just trying to get a chapter out before anything. Hope you enjoyed! Over and out!

      —Sunset