Chapter 13 | Myles

"Hell yeah! We got in." Arsen shouted at Jackson.

"Yeah, dude. I told you we would." Jackson said.

"Congrats, guys," I told them.

Arsen ruffled my hair, "Thanks, little buddy."

I blushed. I was actually older than him. Unfortunately, just not taller.

"Oh, I knew you would get it, babe." Spencer kissed Jackson on the lips. Honestly, they were such a cute couple. Maybe this sounded girly but I hope I one day have a relationship like theirs. They are just so happy together and problem-free.

"Where's Jemma?" I asked.

"She called me this morning to say she's not coming. She's got the flu." Spencer said.

"Oh."

Spencer had actually told me that apparently, she's "sick" a lot. I think Jemma is just too lazy to get out of bed.

I headed over to my locker to get my books for my classes. I felt a tap on my left shoulder. So I turned. No one was there. I felt a tap on my right shoulder and I turned again, this time faster.

"Haha! Got you." It was the twins.

They had matching goofy grins. I still couldn't tell them apart.

"Uh, hi. What do you guys need?" I was curious since they weren't my friends, they were Mycah's.

"We're just saying hi," One of them said.

"Okay," I muttered.

"Well, and actually we can't find your brother. Do you know where he is?"

"Um, yeah. I think he went to go find Dylan and Cole," I informed them.

"Of course. Three musketeers, those guys," Kyle said.

"Okay, sweet. Thanks, lil' guy." Kade, I managed to figure out said.

Why did everyone always give me nicknames based on my size? I get it I'm small. But just call me by name.

"See you around," they said.

"Bye."

I quite liked them. They fooled around a lot. They were nice, though and including.

I didn't mind Dylan. I had known him longer than the rest. Isaac, I'm pretty sure I didn't like. He seems fake with all his politeness. He won my mum straight over, though.

When I voiced my thoughts to Mycah about Isaac. I remember Mycah telling me he used to be great friends with Roman. But Roman screwed him over.  Apparently, he was really depressed. But now, Isaac was trying to become a better person. Mycah said that's he's actually a really good guy.

-

"Guess what?" My brother asked me

"Uh, what?"

"How would you like to go to your first high school party this Saturday?" He said.

"I don't know. Who's party is it? And who's coming?" I inquired.

"Cole's. His parents are out of town for the weekend.  And a lot of people will be there. Even some from your grade so I guess you could invite a couple of friends."

Cole's party. I actually didn't mind the thought of going. But it was his party and he told me to stay away from him.

"Are you sure I'm even allowed to come?"

"Well, I don't see why not."

"Look, I don't know. Parties probably aren't my thing. In case you haven't noticed, I'm an introvert.  And I will only go if you ask Cole if I come and if I can bring some friends."